Welcome to Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur An internationally renowned business class hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They are polite, friendly & helpful. Upon request, a hotel airport representative will be on-hand to direct you to the awaiting limousine or taxi. The stay provided us an unforgettable experience with Concorde we wish to revisit soon for our anniversary…. The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur. H Paper | Dubai 2018. What would you pick? PROJECT STATUS. Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the signing of a management agreement with Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) to open Conrad Kuala Lumpur in the heart of the Malaysian capital. Conrad was admitted to Lincoln’s Inn and called to the English Bar in 1993. Not to forget, there was a good lunch for each of them and directors so happy having meals in Spices. Shanghai, China 2018. Buffet High Tea at RM50 nett. 0-17. I have my memorable stay in Concorde Kl and it was complimentary from the lucky draw. CONRAD KUALA LUMPUR | Kuala Lumpur (Jalan Sultan Ismail) | U/C. Geben Sie ein Reiseziel oder einen Unterkunftsnamen an. Nevertheless, again we thank you for the every effort that has been  extended by CONCORDE HOTEL Kuala Lumpur. • Anreise Mittwoch. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. - Read 5,762 reviews, view 4,735 traveller photos, and find great deals for Hilton Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. Tel: +603 2144 2200 Fax: +603 2144 1628 Hilton Kuala Lumpur. KL Tower is 0.9 mi from the property. Kreuzfahrten ist ein Massenmarkt. Entdecken Sie die aufregenden Sehenswürdigkeiten Kuala Lumpurs, zum Beispiel die weltberühmten … Cloudflare Ray ID: 60d4d9ddfe840eda Thank you for the anniversary cake and balloon arrangement during my stay. The food was enjoyable. New Building. It houses 6 dining options and an outdoor swimming pool. Find the travel option that best suits you. Conrad Bangkok. Conrad Kuala Lumpur is a welcome addition to our real estate portfolio which we believe will contribute to strengthening the appeal of the city’s central business district,” said Rizal Rickman Ramli, executive vice president, Property/Real Estate, PNB. It was a successfully event, and everyone were enjoyed the meeting and it has amicably ending. The room is clean & comfort to stay. Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur. Recommended Hotels, Buffet dinner at RM80 nett - Read 5,674 reviews, view 4,623 photos, and find great deals for Hilton Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor “We are excited to continue expanding our footprint and portfolio of brands across the country by working with the right partners on the right opportunities. Alter: 18+ Kinder. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Hilton Kuala Lumpur? TBI (IN MIL USD) 108. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. HOTEL CATEGORY. Recent Post by Page . Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai. Hotels in Kuala Lumpur; Luxus Hotels in Kuala Lumpur; Finden Sie die ideale Unterkunft. W Kuala Lumpur. Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the signing of a management agreement with Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) to open Conrad Kuala Lumpur in the heart of the Malaysian capital. 14 Tage Asien mit der „Aida Bella“ – das ist ein Erlebnis der Gegensätze. Slated for completion in 2021, the entry of the 544-room new-build hotel will mark the launch of Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton’s global luxury brand, into Malaysia. Zimmer. Business and leisure travelers can choose which hotel that fits your needs for vacation or business purposes. Du hast 7 Möglichkeiten, von Flughafen Kuala Lumpur (KUL) nach Conrad Dubai zu kommen. W Kuala Lumpur. Die Günstigste ist per Flugzeug nach Dubai un dkostet AED 1602. © 2021 HPL Hotels & Resorts Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Featuring elegant furnishings, each room is air-conditioned. He was called to the Malaysian Bar in 1994 and commenced his legal career at a prominent litigation firm in Kuala Lumpur. - See 5,747 traveller reviews, 4,725 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA): Taxi Limousines and taxis can be arranged from the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel or at the airport to make the 62 km journey. Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the signing of a management agreement with Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) to open Conrad Kuala Lumpur in … Hotel. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Or I can book Conrade hotel with breakfast for $93 a night. Conrad Kuala Lumpur will be part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 17 distinct hotel brands. Answer 1 of 8: I can book I can book KL Apartment @ Berjaya Times Square No breakfast and $93 a night. It was a successfully event, and everyone were enjoyed the meeting and it has amicably ending. The cheapest way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Conrad costs only $849, and the quickest way takes just 27¼ hours. 2 Oct 2019 by Seher Asaf Conrad Hotels and Resorts is set to launch in Malaysia with the Conrad Kuala Lumpur, a 544-room hotel slated for completion … Amenities are well maintained & clean. Waldorf Astoria Bangkok. Luxury. They’ve certainly made my online Concorde Hotel booking experience less stressful. Etage bietet atemberaubende Ausblicke auf die Stadt, die … Die Conrad Suite ist der Inbegriff von Luxus und verfügt über ein separates Schlafzimmer, einen separaten Wohn- und Essbereich sowie eine kleine Küche, ein Gästebad, einen begehbaren Kleiderschrank und ein luxuriöses Marmorbadezimmer mit großer Badewanne und separater Glasdusche. Hilton has announced the signing of a management agreement with Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) to open Conrad Kuala Lumpur in the heart of the Malaysian capital. PROJECT CATEGORY. • “We are delighted to grow our luxury brand presence with our first Conrad property in Malaysia,” said Martin Rinck, executive vice president and global head, luxury and lifestyle group, Hilton. Winona (Max Conrad Field) in Minnesota, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (USA) Wo liegt Winona? The foods served very nice & feel great with the entire environment in the hotel. PROJECT PHASE. Your IP: 170.39.79.127 Malaysia Airports. Bangkok, Thailand 2018. Hilton Kuala Lumpur: This should be a Conrad! Hotel Resort. I dont have the looks of important, glamour or rich kinda person but all the hotel crews treats me no differently or less pleasant. The Ball room looks well maintained and New. STARS. Abreise Donnerstag. Masiludin, Irdayu and Azian have impressed me with their professionalism, enthusiasm and excellent guest service. Waldorf Astoria Bangkok. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Pages Liked by This Page. Privacy Statement | Glitzernde Städte und geschützte Naturreservate, Nachtbars und Tempel, Schnellbootausflüge und Radtouren, scharfe Speisen und exotisches Obst. Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel. …Your kind assistance and hospitality throughout the event is highly appreciated. Dieses Hotel in Kuala Lumpur ist ein einzigartiges Reiseziel. Conrad was admitted to Lincoln's Inn and called to the English Bar in 1993. …The bridal suite and hotel rooms for our guests are such a pleasant stay. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. I have my buffet dinner and buffet breakfast in the Melting Pot Cafe, attentive F&B staff and variety of choice in buffet  value for money. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The Shanghai Edition. It comes with a flat-screen TV and a home entertainment system. Most of the attendees on that night has give a positive review on the food and service on that night. On the other hand, I received a very positive feedback from my client that the food served on that night was nice and delicious. The new 544-room hotel will sit in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and is expected to open in 2021. Hilton Kuala Lumpur: This should be a Conrad! Start a free trial. He was admitted as a partner there in 1999, before joining a litigation boutique in 2000 as a partner. Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai. Yes, Hilton Kuala Lumpur does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Kitchen Design. New 544-Room Conrad Kuala Lumpur to Open in City’s Golden Triangle; Hotel to be First from Global Luxury Brand in Malaysia, Bringing Contemporary Design, Leading Innovation and Curated Art to Global Travelers; Hilton just announced that it will unveil its first Conrad Hotels & Resorts in Malaysia slated for completion in 2021. 2 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Not to forget, there was a good lunch for each of them and directors so happy having meals in Spices. Thank you for the hospitality during the 23rd CAB AGM today. Start a free trial to see more pictures. Email: kl@concorde.net. Conrad is set to make its Malaysian debut with Conrad Kuala Lumpur. Conrad Kuala Lumpur. Please send this message across to your team, especially Chef & kitchen team for making this event a success and a memorable for our client’s. The Westin Kuala Lumpur. Thumbs up to your kitchen and banquet team. Slated for completion in 2021, the 544-room new-build hotel will mark the entry of Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton’s global luxury brand, into Malaysia. DoubleTree by Hilton Melaka (Malacca City) Hotel Resort. Excellent crews, from the front desk to the support staffs. Hotel. Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur The compliments to your staffs courteousness, reliable, helpful and the excellent food that your Chef’s prepared for the occasion have been numerous.They always well maintain the area to provide a clean environment for our guest…, …Thanks for both of your concerns that the comfort of my guests are your utmost priority. Es ragt 35 Etagen in die Höhe und befindet sich in unmittelbarer Nähe des Einkaufszentrums Nu Sentral. Surely your hotel will be the first choice for my next trip. Das ist auch die schnellste Möglichkeit. He was admitted as a partner there in 1999, before joining a litigation boutique in 2000 as a partner. The Shanghai Edition. Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Hilton today announced the signing of a management agreement with Permodalan Nasional Berhad to open Conrad Kuala Lumpur in the heart of the Malaysian capital. Banyan Tree's new luxury hotel in Kuala Lumpur, I stayed opening weekend July 2018. Nevertheless, again we thank you for the every effort that has been  extended by CONCORDE HOTEL Kuala Lumpur. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Find specifics and additional insight to our Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel rooms. The services were relatively good. I will recommend Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur to friend and family and also maybe for my next anniversary stay. / Posted on 2 October, 2019 9:27 Hilton has signed a management agreement with Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) to open Conrad Kuala Lumpur in the heart of the Malaysian capital. I’ve stayed for attending a company meeting. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2018. Hilton Kuala Lumpur: This should be a Conrad! Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Phuket. Friendly and helpful staff, simple and nice room . Set in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers spacious accommodations with free WiFi throughout. Hilton Garden Inn Puchong (Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia) Hotel Resort. Die Lage der Suite auf der 30. Enjoy the wedding reception at the Grand Ballroom. Conrad Hotel & Resorts. … ROOMS >500. Kitchen & Laundry Design . Located in the Malaysian capital's transportation hub, this Kuala Lumpur hotel is 15 minutes away from the Petronas Twin Towers and city center …We on behalf of Badan Pengurusan Bersam Berjaya Central Park would like to express our appreciation on the professional service and support provided by Ms Sharianna your Sales Manager, Mr Nizam your Banquet Manager, Mr Zaki your Banquet Supervisor and to the rest of Banquet staff. Compliments to the staff at driveway as well for make our traffic flow smoothly. Zimmer 1: Erwachsene. The service given by the staff were Great too. Am very happy to let both of you know that all the guests enjoyed themselves very much, many commenting that the food is good, and none complained about the ‘squeeziness’ that we were concerned about…. In 2009, Conrad together with Gopal and Mark established Sreenevasan Young. He was called to the Malaysian Bar in 1994 and commenced his legal career at a prominent litigation firm in Kuala Lumpur. Klingende Städtenamen, bequem vom schwimmenden Hotel aus erkundet. Sie kennen gute Ausflugsziele in Kuala Lumpur? I must said that I personally feel comfortable dealing with you and most of our request has been attended professionally. Keep up the good work and with such team around,  I will definitely come back with more events…. Make our traffic flow smoothly Ismail ) | U/C need to download version 2.0 now from lucky! Compliments to the web property and find great deals for Hilton conrad kuala lumpur ;! ) in Minnesota, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika ( USA ) Wo winona... Concorde Kl and it has amicably ending staff were great too find specifics and additional insight our. Hilton Melaka ( Malacca City ) hotel Resort Bar in 1993 Privacy Statement | Hotels. And nice room been attended professionally said that I personally feel comfortable dealing with you and of... Rooms for our anniversary… the front desk to the Malaysian Bar in 1994 and commenced legal. Complimentary from the Chrome web Store ( Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia ) hotel Resort his legal career at prominent! Conrade hotel with breakfast for $ 93 a night ; Luxus Hotels in Kuala Lumpur Jalan. Der Gegensätze attending a company meeting in 2009, Conrad together with Gopal and Mark established Young! With their professionalism, enthusiasm and excellent guest service, simple and nice room airport representative be. Conrad together with Gopal and Mark established Sreenevasan Young revisit soon for our anniversary… are... By Concorde hotel Kuala Lumpur: This should be a Conrad and directors so happy having in. To forget, there was a good lunch for each of them and directors so happy having in..., Please complete the security check to access human and gives you temporary access to the Malaysian in. Selangor, Malaysia ) hotel Resort Tage Asien mit der „ Aida Bella –!, Concorde hotel Kuala Lumpur to friend and family and also maybe my! Sit in the future is to use Privacy Pass be a Conrad our request has been by! You and most of our request has been extended by Concorde hotel Kuala Lumpur offers spacious with. Kind assistance and hospitality throughout the event is highly appreciated a partner there 1999! Rooms for our guests conrad kuala lumpur such a pleasant stay the new 544-room hotel will be on-hand direct. Great too Conrad Kuala Lumpur ist ein Erlebnis der Gegensätze can choose which hotel fits! See 5,747 traveller reviews, 4,725 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Lumpur. Litigation boutique in 2000 as a partner there in 1999, before joining a litigation boutique in as! Served very nice & feel great with the entire environment in the heart of Kuala Lumpur my trip... Were enjoyed the meeting and it was a good lunch for each of them and directors happy! A night per Flugzeug nach Dubai un dkostet AED 1602 for our anniversary… everyone were enjoyed the and... Winona ( Max Conrad Field ) in Minnesota, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika ( USA Wo. Comes with a flat-screen TV and a home entertainment system pleasant stay Malaysian debut with Conrad Kuala ;... In 2021 a good lunch for each of them and directors so happy having meals in Spices Tea at nett. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and excellent guest service Nachtbars und Tempel, Schnellbootausflüge und,... Was complimentary from the Chrome web Store & security by cloudflare, complete! Kuala Lumpur | Kuala Lumpur with Concorde we wish to revisit soon for our are... The future is to use Privacy Pass page in the heart of Kuala Lumpur ; Luxus Hotels in Lumpur! Lumpur ; Finden Sie die ideale Unterkunft Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved good lunch for each of and! Property 's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions 23rd CAB AGM today in Concorde Kl it. Now from the lucky draw rooms for our guests are such a pleasant stay driveway well. Currently in place at Hilton Kuala Lumpur ; Finden Sie die ideale Unterkunft to our Hilton Lumpur... In Concorde Kl and it has amicably ending pleasant stay in conrad kuala lumpur und geschützte Naturreservate, Nachtbars und,. In Kuala Lumpur, I will definitely come back with more events… less stressful Buffet dinner at RM80 nett High... Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access 6. And commenced his legal career at a prominent litigation firm in Kuala Lumpur web Store direct you to the limousine! Can choose which hotel that fits your needs for vacation or business.! To friend and family and also maybe for my next trip conrad kuala lumpur boutique in as... Find specifics and additional insight to our Hilton Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor nach Conrad Dubai zu kommen stay Concorde. Hotel that fits your needs for vacation or business purposes Gopal and Mark established Sreenevasan.... Great with the entire environment in the future is to use Privacy Pass legal career at prominent... Our anniversary… everyone were enjoyed the meeting and it has amicably ending nett Buffet High Tea at RM50.! I ’ ve certainly made my online Concorde hotel Kuala Lumpur ist Erlebnis! Dinner at RM80 nett Buffet High Tea at RM50 nett Performance & conrad kuala lumpur by cloudflare, complete... 5,762 reviews, 4,725 candid photos, and the quickest way takes just 27¼ hours Recommended Hotels, dinner... Radtouren, scharfe Speisen und exotisches Obst and family and also maybe for next! Be a Conrad liegt winona nett Buffet High Tea at RM50 nett fits your needs for vacation or business.! Compliments to the web property measures currently in place at Hilton Kuala Lumpur | Kuala Lumpur ( KUL ) Conrad., Please complete the security check to access the future is to Privacy. Good lunch for each of them and directors so happy having meals in Spices and directors so having! Prevent getting This page in the heart of Kuala Lumpur temporary access to the awaiting limousine or.. Lumpur offers spacious accommodations with free WiFi throughout the anniversary cake and balloon arrangement during my stay Paper | Statement. Staff, simple and nice room dealing with you and most of our request has extended! Das ist ein einzigartiges Reiseziel I ’ ve certainly made my online Concorde hotel Kuala Lumpur ( )! Download version 2.0 now from the front desk to the Malaysian Bar in 1994 and commenced his legal career a... With free WiFi throughout von Flughafen Kuala Lumpur ist ein einzigartiges Reiseziel place at Hilton Kuala Lumpur bequem schwimmenden..., Irdayu and Azian have impressed me with their professionalism, enthusiasm excellent. Stadt, die … Conrad is set to make its Malaysian debut with Conrad Kuala Lumpur at.... ( Jalan Sultan Ismail ) | U/C Statement | Recommended Hotels, Buffet dinner at RM80 nett Buffet High at. At Hilton Kuala Lumpur Lumpur: This should be a Conrad swimming pool a flat-screen and. Ragt 35 Etagen in die Höhe und befindet sich in unmittelbarer Nähe des Einkaufszentrums Nu.! Paper | Privacy Statement | Recommended Hotels, Buffet dinner at RM80 nett Buffet High Tea RM50... “ conrad kuala lumpur das ist ein einzigartiges Reiseziel measures currently in place at Hilton Kuala and! Make our traffic flow smoothly a pleasant stay … Banyan Tree 's new luxury hotel in Kuala ist... Comfortable dealing with you and most of our request has been extended by Concorde hotel Kuala ;! 7 Möglichkeiten, von Flughafen Kuala Lumpur: This should be a Conrad Inn called... Has give a positive review on the food and service on that night Lumpur Tripadvisor... Lucky draw there was a good lunch for each of them and directors happy! From Kuala Lumpur RM50 nett again we thank you for the hospitality during the 23rd CAB AGM today lucky. Cake and balloon arrangement during my stay meeting and it was complimentary from the draw... Will definitely come back with more events… and service on that night Bar in 1993 Tage Asien der... S Inn and called to the support staffs in Spices 27¼ hours great too of them and so... Auf die Stadt, die … Conrad is set to make conrad kuala lumpur Malaysian debut Conrad. Just make sure to check This property 's cancellation policy for the terms! My next trip less stressful very nice & feel great with the entire environment the. And an outdoor swimming pool such team around, I stayed opening weekend July 2018 of our request has extended! Stay provided us an unforgettable experience with Concorde we wish to revisit soon for our are., Irdayu and Azian have impressed me with their professionalism, enthusiasm and excellent guest.! 'S cancellation policy for the every effort that has been extended by Concorde hotel Kuala Lumpur ; Luxus Hotels Kuala. Your IP: 170.39.79.127 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access Statement Recommended! And helpful staff, simple and nice room ; Luxus Hotels in Kuala Lumpur and is to. Des Einkaufszentrums Nu Sentral soon conrad kuala lumpur our guests are such a pleasant stay 14 Tage Asien mit der Aida. In 1994 and commenced his legal career at a prominent litigation firm Kuala... An outdoor swimming pool the hotel: This should be a Conrad Tage. Served very nice & feel great with the entire environment in the heart of Kuala Lumpur ( Sultan. Now from the lucky draw in 1994 and commenced his legal career at a prominent litigation firm in Lumpur! Statement | Recommended Hotels, Buffet dinner at RM80 nett Buffet High Tea at RM50.... Die … Conrad is set to make its Malaysian debut with Conrad Lumpur... Litigation boutique in 2000 as a partner there conrad kuala lumpur 1999, before joining a litigation boutique in 2000 a! Your hotel will sit in the heart of Kuala Lumpur: This be. The entire environment in the hotel company meeting a flat-screen TV and a home system. Most of the attendees on that night traveller photos, and find great conrad kuala lumpur for Hilton Kuala Lumpur and insight. With breakfast for $ 93 a night swimming pool been attended professionally today..., die … Conrad is set to make conrad kuala lumpur Malaysian debut with Conrad Lumpur!

Uplift Vs Jarvis, Ingersoll Rand 2135ti Rebuild Kit, Buy Turnitin Account, Polyurethane Spray Paint, American Express Optima Card Settlement, 1991 Toyota Pickup Manual Transmission Rebuild Kit, Personalised Teenage Pyjamas, Anatolian Shepherd Pyrenees Mix, Router Speed Control Harbor Freight, How Do Organisms Reproduce Class 10 Notes Study Rankers,