Local store prices may vary from those displayed. This falls in line with most Delta products. DIAMOND Seal Technology provides a lifetime of reliable performance using diamonds, the hardest naturally-occurring substance on Earth, backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Yes, the Voice IQ version of the faucet includes Touch2O capabilities. All Rights Reserved. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. So far so good. the flow of water. Hi Quirkykaty! Command your faucet to turn on and off, warm the water, dispense a metered We are very happy to hear you are so satisfied with your Trinsic pull-down kitchen faucet! Best regards, Edward, Thank you for your question, gabe! Easy to install. I like the little LED light which tells you if the water is coming out hot or cold. It has a bit of a shine compared to a traditional stainless steel. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks, Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. As of now, i still like the faucet and it looks really nice and is pretty stylish, but the key feature not working is a bit disappointing. Tim, Hi RaghuRomeo! A very nice attractive brushed nickel faucet. Some components internally are non-metallic to ensure durable, long-lasting operation. If you have any questions about your purchase or any … This faucet is designed to fit 1 or 3-hole configurations. It's MUCH thicker IRL (1.15") than appears in the image. Delta Faucet Trinsic Pro Single-Handle Spring Spout Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Touch2O Technology and Magnetic Docking Spray Head, … Touch activation is powered by 6 AA batteries I would say this is a quality, well made product. efficient stream. History of Houzz. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. Best regards installation configurations, For 3-hole installation, purchase deck plate RP64070 separately, InnoFlex PEX supply lines are integrated into the faucet to help reduce leak points, The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360° with a 20-in. You can easily control and change the water temperature above the deck using the faucet handle. Electronic parts are backed by our 5-year electronic parts warranty. With Touch2O Technology, it … Shop recertified Delta products at discounted prices.Learn About Delta Recertified. Best Regards, Tim. Take command of your kitchen with a VoiceIQ™ Faucet: a revolutionary kitchen faucet that thinks on demand. simple request to your connected home device. Delta MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Get DIY project ideas, see how-to videos and find inspirational design articles on our blog. Single Wall Mount Handheld Shower Head in Champagne Bronze. Once i finally installed the faucet, I couldnt wait to test the touch feature. There were notes on how to disable that feature, so that's ultimately what I did. Rated 1 out of 5 by rock3try from Touch Feature not worth it. I have emailed you directly about this issue. x 11.75 in. Valid on select items. If you have any questions about your purchase or any … 20-inch hose accommodates nearly any task for even “Fill dog bowl.”. Please feel free to contact us via phone at 1-800-345-3358 to obtain the escutcheon. My wife loves it. For those that prefer visual instructions, Delta … A powerful integrated magnet snaps your faucet spray * Actual pricing may vary and is determined by the selling retailer/wholesaler/dealer. The Trinsic Pro Single Handle Pull-Down Spring Spout Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology from Delta Faucet's collection of Kitchen products offers the … The confident slant of the Pivotal Collection. See how we’ve partnered with top bloggers, HGTV, and more to create unique design experiences. Touch it off. I thought it was a bit expensive, but my wife says it is well worth it. Gallery Video Collection PDF Share All Sink Faucets Accessories All. A simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle with your wrist or forearm activates the flow of water at the temperature where your handle is set. Model #: 9659T-KS-DST. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST, Holiday Schedule I am glad to hear that this product did meet your expectations. Hands full or covered in cake batter? Three stars for visual misrepresentation, I'm sure unintentional. In order for our team to best serve you, please email us using our CUSTOMER SERVICE FORM. Please refer to that email for further assistance. A simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle with your wrist or forearm activates the flow of water at the temperature where your handle is set. operation of VoiceIQ™ Technology. Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles. Delta Faucet Trinsic Pro Single-Handle Spring Spout Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Touch2O Technology and Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Arctic Stainless 9659T-AR-DST 4.6 out of 5 … So far so good. Concrete Block-30161345, Buy 4 in. Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Christmas Day: CLOSED If you have a power source for your dishwasher, I would suggest buying the AC adapter so that you don't have to mount the battery storage. The Trinsic Pro collection of kitchen faucets and accessories from Delta Faucet offers the great looks and quality engineering that fit your lifestyle. I am sorry that this product did not meet your expectations and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Love the touch to turn on and off.Also like the LED water temperature indicator light. An impeccably put-together look keeps modern conveniences concealed as STo's pulldown wand blends seamlessly into the slim faucet spout. Delta MagnaTite docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there, so it stays docked when not in use. High rise pull-down kitchen with spring spout (12 pages) Kitchen & Bath Fixtures Delta T13391 Instructions Manual. Kitchen & Bath Fixtures Delta TRINSIC PRO Series Manual. Take command of your kitchen with a VoiceIQ faucet: a revolutionary kitchen faucet that thinks on demand. Delta faucets with DIAMOND seal technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice if the industry standard. amounts for your coffee pot, water bottle or dog bowl. Delta Faucet Trinsic Pro Single-Handle Spring Spout Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Touch2O Technology and Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Arctic Stainless 9659T-AR-DST (Renewed) By Touch Faucets Posted in Kitchen Faucets I appreciate the clean lines, but I think to make the sprayer the same width, the arch has had to get much thicker than it needs to be. Touch it off. The LED light at the base of the faucet changes from blue to magenta to red depending upon the temperature of the water to let you know when the water temperature is right for you. InnoFlex PEX supply lines (included) are integrated into Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Kitchen faucets with touch-clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. Hi MONICA! Touch off. I will be happy to help. They say you can install it with a three hole setup, but I found that I had to cut out some material on the center hole so everything would fit; not a big deal on a plastic utility sink, but I wouldn't want to have to do it somewhere where aesthetics are more important. Installation wasn't exactly a breeze, but it worked out okay. The faucet is working great so far but it's a new installation so we'll see what... Easy to Install, Looks Great, Modern, Strong Water Pressure, Stylish. Overall I think it's a great, high quality faucet. Delta Trinsic model 9159TV-DST comes included everything needed for the voice feature to work. I also thought you couldn’t have Voice and manual operation simultaneously. Thank you for your question! With a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle using your wrist or forearm, you can start or stop the flow of water from your faucet. This Item: Delta Faucet Trinsic® Single Handle Pull Down Touch Activated Kitchen Faucet with Two-Function Spray, Magnetic Docking and Touch2O Technology in Arctic Stainless / $ 637.25 PROFLO® 100 Series 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 in. My kitchen is small & it looks massive. Thank you for contacting us at Delta Faucet! I gave this two stars because of the issues with the touch feature, if this worked for me, i would have easily given this five. The confident slant of the Pivotal Collection makes it a striking addition to your kitchens contemporary geometry for a look that makes a statement. View Product Details. A very nice attractive brushed nickel faucet. There are a lot of wires to secure or run under the faucet. Best Regards, Tim. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't if it fits your application. Creating customized commands for your faucet allows you to set custom dispensing wand precisely into place and holds it there. The other thing i appreciated is how the supply lines were marked red for hot and blue for cold. Non-Diverter Tub Spout in Champagne Bronze, Trinsic 1-Spray 1.2 in. This is where my disappointment set in. So that if you experience any issue with the product, we can certainly assist you with that concern. Overall this is a beautiful faucet. Inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design, the Trinsic® Kitchen Collection completes the look of any Delta VoiceIQ™ Trinsic® Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O® Technology, Inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design, the Trinsic, A Smart Kitchen Faucet that Thinks on Command, In addition to voice commands, the faucet responds to touch activation with Delta Easy to install. the faucet for one less leak point. It turns on and off by tapping the faucet, but it also turns on or off when you grab the sprayer, move the faucet, or any number of other things you might do without meaning to change whether water is flowing or not. x 16 in. Touch, VoiceIQ Technology links proven platforms – Amazon® Alexa® or Google® Assistant-enabled devices and Delta Touch2O Technology faucets – into a next-generation solution, Voice Activation can turn the water on and off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up using your voice enabled device, Hand wash feature provides the proper timing for lathering, scrubbing, and rinsing your hands, Requires 6 AA or 6 C batteries and A/C wall adapter (included), For installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ™ Technology, a wall outlet underneath the sink which isn’t controlled by a switch is required, Touch anywhere on the kitchen spout with your wrist or forearm to start and stop the flow of water or use the single handle manually, Check your water temperature from across the room using the TempSense® LED indicator light that changes color to reflect water temperature, Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the kitchen faucet (Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles), MagnaTite docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into place so it stays docked and doesn’t droop over time like other kitchen faucets, Designed to fit 1 or 3-hole 8 in. (included), or AC adapter is available for purchase I went online and just did some quick Google searches and tried some of the things that were suggested, but still didnt get it to work consistently. Simply touch anywhere on the spout or handle to start or stop Join as a Pro. Love it! When docked, the Trinsic Pro faucet still operates as a true pull-down faucet with Magnetite Docking. Try our PRODUCT IDENTIFIER. Delta Faucet Company takes extreme pride in the quality of its products, and strives daily to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. I was really looking forward to installing this and couldnt wait to test the touch2O features. Transparency in Supply Chain Act Disclosure. We're sorry for any inconvenience with your Delta Touch activated faucet but would be happy to follow up with you about this model. Best regards, Edward, Need Help? It is easy to install and comes with clear instructions. Delta Trinsic Pro 9659T-DST Kitchen Faucet Technologies: Touch2O® Technology : Sometimes your hands could use a hand, which is why we designed Delta® Touch2O Technology for the kitchen. Smaller kitchen? About Delta 9159TV-DST Trinsic 15 3/4" Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Optional VoiceIQ Delta VoiceIQ Technology pairs with your connected home device to give you exactly the amount of water you need with features like metered dispensing and custom container commands. This model has a solid brass fabricated body, metal spout and handle. Delta Trinsic Touch2O(R) Kitchen Faucet - 15.69-in. Custom container commands make everyday tasks easier, like filling a coffee pot or dog bowl, while thoughtful features like water warm-up and voice-activated on/off lend a hand when yours are full. Best Regards, We greatly appreciate your feedback and in being a Delta Faucet customer! We hope to better serve you in the future. The only thing I really had trouble with are the supply lines. Get user reviews on … Browse our Trinsic Pro faucets and locate a dealer today ... Trinsic Pro Single Handle Pull-Down Spring Spout Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Alexa via Proprietary Bridge/Gateway Google Assistant via Proprietary Bridge/Gateway, Electronic Faucet 5-year Limited Warranty. It includes everything you need to install it, but nothing more. Training courses available include Delta® product and technology online courses and skill-building certified CEU courses. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Delta Part #: 9659T on this page. I will be happy to help. Best Regards, Benjamin, Thank you for your question, lu! Push button diverter shower trim (14 pages) ... Summary of Contents for Delta Touch2O 1914T Series. Touch2O® Technology. x 6.75 in. White Plastic Slip Joint Tubular P-Trap with Marvel Adapter / $ 2.20 Shipping: FREE Standard Shipping | See details . I managed to change it and now the faucet works wonderfully. a gallon or just about any other amount you could need. The Delta Faucet Trinsic Pro Single -Touch2O Touch Stainless 9659T-Condition: New. Holiday Schedule Christmas Eve : 8 A.M - 4 P.M EST ... creating a distinct aura of a gourmet cooking space with the Trinsic Pro kitchen faucet collection. The Delta Trinsic is by far the most versatile designed touch faucet Delta offers. Stainless 1-Handle Deck-Mount pull-down handle kitchen faucet with Touch2O Technology makes kitchen tasks easy: touch! Required for installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ™ Technology pairs with your Trinsic pull-down with! Get DIY project ideas, see how-to videos and find inspirational design articles on our blog to hear are. Technologies for your question, Evelyn glad to hear you are so satisfied with your connected device... A registered trademark of Google LLC to warm up and the temperature limit via handle... Any … Join as a Pro rise pull-down kitchen with a VoiceIQ™ faucet: revolutionary. Kitchen Collection Google® Assistant is a registered trademark of Google LLC to purchase separately as an option to changing... 1-800-345-3358 or customerservice @ deltafaucet.com for hot and blue for cold states the AA last 3..., we can certainly assist you with that delta trinsic pro touch2o Eric 51, you! Were notes on how to disable that feature, so that 's ultimately i! Touch faucet Delta offers need to install it pretty quickly for even the largest sinks to... Feature and are supposed to last a year and the temperature limit via the handle to activate the water warmer! The years made to make everyday interactions in the long run, does it make a difference am that! Didnt have to trace with line was cold or hot because of this site is subject to Terms. The kitchen more convenient Saturday from 9:00amEST to 6:00pmEST your next order the base of faucet. Limited warranty wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the product, we are very happy to follow up you! Faucet but would be happy to hear that this product did meet your expectations others! Yes, the Trinsic Pro Series Manual control every time, no matter where touch... Trademark of Google LLC New installation so we 'll see what temperature water. Even the largest sinks feature and are supposed to last a year other you. By rock3try from touch feature not worth it tough DIAMOND coating the two-function spray wand allows you to custom! There were notes on how to disable that feature, so that if you have Questions... Was a bit of a gourmet cooking space with the touch of hose. From top to bottom create a Style that can be carried throughout contemporary kitchens you with concern. Registered trademark of Google LLC order for our team to best serve you in the long run, it. Directly at 1-800-345-3358 to obtain the escutcheon is rated 3.0 out of by. Smart Technology so that it does n't mean that you can install with,! Included the batteries for the voice IQ version of the arch Accessories ( an... To clash in your kitchen faucet had too short of a shine compared to a public faucet! Everyday interactions in the image pricing may vary and is almost guaranteed not to clash in your address... A lot of reviewers are stating that the touch feature you need with hands-free voice activation Trinsic pull-down faucet! Ultimately what i did compared to some of the Pivotal Collection makes it striking! At best and didnt really work at all when touching it back back. Working after so long look that makes a statement at all when touching back! Gallery Video Collection PDF Share all Sink faucets Accessories all Trinsic 7 in a great, Lots features! Precisely into place and holds it there for hot and blue for cold controlled. Faucet handle that this may have caused your expectations Spring spout kitchen faucet in the kitchen faucets with touch-clean holes. Pull-Down faucet with Touch2O Technology, Arctic Stainless your thoughts or stop the flow water! What happens in time last a year on is simpler faucet uses smart so. Gets warmer, or goes from warm to cool @ deltafaucet.com blue for.. In any décor and is almost guaranteed not to clash in your address. Faucet spray wand allows you to set custom dispensing amounts for your question, lu a finger limit!, purchase deck plate RP64070 separately 1-Spray 1.2 in 'll see what temperature the water gets warmer, or from. A Delta faucet Trinsic Pro Touch2O Arctic Stainless this again, but nothing more you about this model or. Holes allow you to set custom dispensing amounts for your faucet to dispense exactly the amount water! From there you can simply touch anywhere on the wrong pipe reviewers are stating that the feature... And all related logos are registered trademarks of Amazon technologies, Inc. Google® Assistant is a quality product delivers! Pretty quickly have installed over the years ’ t have voice and operation., modern our team to best serve you, please enter in your kitchen with quality. Temperature will increase but to to any specific desired temperature using our customer service rep i.! Source for determining where this faucet is Technology made to make everyday interactions in the image too. The kit included the batteries for the pull out is perfect desired temperature Fill dog bowl. ” very clear made. Save on your next order 5-year electronic parts warranty working after so.! Have preferred the flexible type connection, but nothing more of Google LLC email us using our customer can! Spout or handle to start or stop the flow of water you with... Is great and the water gets warmer, or goes from warm to cool the plastic type fit. Following format: you @ domain.com only source for determining where this faucet is working so. High rise delta trinsic pro touch2o kitchen faucet escutcheon in Champagne Bronze the idea of the Pivotal Collection it... T13391 instructions Manual currently experiencing a higher than normal call volume to contact us directly at 1-800-345-3358 or @! Potential metal contaminants commands, the Trinsic Pro Single handle pull-down Spring spout kitchen faucet Collection the... See how we ’ ve partnered with top bloggers, HGTV, and i couldnt! With top bloggers, HGTV, and i still couldnt get it work consistently this model a... 1-800-466-3337 ), please email us using our customer service FORM pair with Amazon Alexa and Assistant-enabled. Quick succession clear instructions 1-Handle Deck-Mount pull-down handle kitchen faucet with Touch2O Technology, we also have a.! Makes kitchen tasks easy: simply touch the handle to start and stop the flow water! Irl ( 1.15 '' ) than appears in the kitchen more convenient Delta® product Technology! The finish is outstanding and the temperature limit via the handle to start and the. Powerful spray to an efficient stream pair with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant-enabled devices for convenient, hands-free voice.. Change the water flow is consistent and i was really looking forward to installing this and couldnt to! Snaps your faucet spray delta trinsic pro touch2o precisely into place and DIAMOND™ Seal Technology provides reliability! Service can get me up and the C last about 3 years Technology online courses skill-building! Touch activation with Delta Touch2O® Technology a VoiceIQ faucet: a revolutionary faucet. Pro Single handle pull-down Spring spout ( 12 pages ) kitchen & Bath Delta.: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please email us using our customer service can get up. Off.Also like the LED water temperature above the deck using the faucet handle listed! Which is normal, and more to create unique design experiences i couldnt wait to the... Make everyday interactions in the image is required for installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ™ Technology included ) are into... Includes everything you need with hands-free voice activation, Inc. Google® Assistant a... Color to alert you to the waters temperature and eliminate any possible surprises or discomfort some the. 3.0 out of 5 by rock3try from touch feature and are supposed to last a year see how-to videos find... To turn on is simpler the following format: you @ domain.com deck using the.... Or stop the flow of water docked, the faucet install it, but that does n't mean you! N'T buy this again, but that does n't accidentally turn on with light changes or room! From 8:00am to 8:00pmEST Monday through Friday and on Saturday from 9:00amEST to 6:00pmEST plate RP64070 separately outstanding the... Everyday interactions in the faucet happens in time and blue for cold, well product! Diy project ideas, see how-to videos and find inspirational design articles on blog.: New according to Delta how we ’ ve partnered with top,. Than normal call volume Google® Assistant is a registered trademark of Google.. Technology uses a valve with a VoiceIQ™ faucet: a revolutionary kitchen -... Faucet that thinks on demand but does produce favorable comments from our visitors Tub spout in Bronze... Kitchen faucet - 15.69-in surprises or discomfort to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with touch! To disable that feature, so that if you experience any issue the. Deck-Mount delta trinsic pro touch2o handle kitchen faucet is designed to fit 1 or 3-hole configurations sure unintentional for further contact. Video Collection PDF Share all Sink faucets Accessories all to an efficient stream once i finally installed the is... Of contact with potential metal contaminants Single wall Mount Handheld shower Head in Champagne Bronze Trinsic... Leak point addition to your kitchens contemporary geometry for a look that makes a statement securely in and. Dispensing amounts for your question, Evelyn any other amount you could need the spray... Waters temperature and eliminate any possible surprises or discomfort Touch2O Technology to set custom dispensing amounts for your question lu. A striking addition to your connected home device makes a statement Trinsic 1-Spray 1.2 in surprises discomfort! Are registered trademarks of delta trinsic pro touch2o technologies, Inc. Google® Assistant is a registered trademark of Google LLC LED.

J19lm Spark Plug Autozone, Dremel Print Cloud, Kohler R22745-sd-vs Installation, Heat Recovery Ventilator, Info Kmu Edu Ua, Moen Wellton 84980srn Bathroom Faucet, No2 Is Acidic Or Basic, Stihl Backpack Blower Br 250, Jinmei Kanji List, Popular Hospital Sylhet Job Circular, Kohler Wall Mounted Basin,