Hope Ive spelt that correctly! they would honk and honk for fear of the dog. My dog supposedly bit someone, is this a scam? They are not inclined to become immediate friends with strangers. Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang. Simple. But i need to know, if i had them outside and a stranger walked by, would they randomly attack them? That is YOUR job, and breed is kind of irrelevant. Use their intelligence to your advantage instead of bringing out their aggression with your aggression. Fence your property in. Love GSDS! If you're not able to provide basic needs then you don't need a dog. Instead, train them using positive reinforcement. Check out a book from your local library on The Mind of a Dog. Do some research (actually, a lot is better) decide on a breed or type, and then buy some books or tapes on dog ownership & training before you get a dog. Dogzzz. Any dog is capable of that, depending on how rotten their owner/trainer is. Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban. http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/germanshe... My GSD's would not attack a stranger. German Shepherds can be trained to listen, follow, and … I had them all my life they are FUNNY had one that would go racing down the path to the sidewalk just a barking scaring the mess outta who was walking past and would stop where the path met the sidewalk and set down never chased after anybody. German Shepherds are protective of their territory - You can never just let them lose. well depend if you have a fence around your yard then the dog wont able attacjed anyone who walked by your yard but if someone robber jump ovre your fence yes the dog will attack the person . I have a GSD who is free outside and we live near the main road where there are people walking or cycling and he never has attacked or ran after anyone. None of them are the least bit aggressive when I approach their yards and I've become friendly with them all. You might get answers like 'A dog won't attack unless trained' but I don't believe it. we hollered to em just get outta the car and follow the dog. then we ended up with twelve pups but they werent around long enough to see what they would grow up to. Therefore, the original German Shepherd Dog is not predisposed to violence, rather to avoid conflicts wherever possible. There’s nothing more embarrassing than a german shepherd barking at strangers. I dunno... maybe! How do you think about the answers? I love German Shepherds myself. In my experience, German Shepherds and German Shepherd mixes are not naturally aggressive with strangers or guests if they are well trained and socialized. If a dog acts like you describe, it's about 99.99% certain that it's the owner's fault, not the dog's. German Shepherd attacks are one of the most commonly reported dog attacks in the United States. Caring and responsible owners also provide a safe fenced garden/yard for their dogs. So expect traits such as aloofness toward strangers and protective/territorial instincts. That is a distinct possibility and it is your responsibility to supervise and keep him contained. German Shepherds just sometimes like to talk, which leads us to… before you get ANY dog, you need to do some serious research on the Web about the various breeds, and how to find a REPUTABLE breeder or rescue organization (one that fosters its dogs with families, to evaluate its personality & temperament). If you buy a well-bred German Shepherd pup and raise and train it properly, it should not randomly exhibit aggression. A German shepherd NEEDS Obedience, please. every time the father barks at strangers, my puppy just stays relax. Jawaban Simpan. They can be trained to leave people alone but this takes a lot of dedication and time. While you know they’re not going to do any harm to people, other people aren’t so sure. When raised by a negligent dog owner, German Shepherds can be very vicious. The first thing you will need to do is find a situation which naturally triggers a bark. But let it be known, that is simply because they are intelligent, loyal, and easy to train. He could run out into a road and get hit by s car. Owner saw me, I stopped was about 250 feet from dog when he came at me, I was standing still. Gabung Yahoo Answers dan dapatkan 100 poin hari ini. They will attack if you do this. Because German Shepherds are natural guard dogs, bred … They are Friendly. Jawaban Favorit. You must be cool and calm while dealing with German Shepherds. There is a vaginal blood to my pregnant dog. the reason why I'm asking this is because the father was barking at 8 weeks when i got him too. Dog has left me with permanant disability. According to statistics, German Shepeherd is among five most dangerous dog breeds. No matter what the breed! Scary German Shepherds are Trained That Way: Yes, sometimes German Shepherds are used as guard dogs and “attack dogs” for the Police. In general, the above applies to German Shepherds all across the globe. thanks . We personally think guys look extremely hotter with short hair. German shepherds are known to be vicious, that is why they make excellent police dogs. German Shepherd Background. You then need to capitalize on that by introducing verbal cues and reinforcing the behavior with tasty treats. No. However, if you are prepared to put in the time and effort, you could successfully socialize and train your gsd to accept people, and to not roam all over your land in protective mode! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Do not believe when people say that GSDs are savage or will attack. An obedience trained, well socialzed German Shepherd is intelligent enough to determine the difference between something threatening and something that ain't a big deal. It all depends on whether you want a guard or a pet, then once you've decided you contact that particular breeder! A German Shepherd can become aggressive to a stranger because he perceives the stranger as a threat to his owner and his territory. I've known both breeds that were well-trained, and a few that were big babies that loved everybody, weren't aggressive toward strangers at all. In this episode Aggressive German Shepherd attacks new people- aggressive dog behavior training Thomas works with a aggressive German Shepherd. I wouldn't buy a pup whose parents were wonderfully well-behaved and friendly, and then fail to socialize the pup properly. He can also attack some little child and rip it's face off. Why does my dog eat my old, slimy boxers? Rather to avoid conflicts wherever possible pup if i had them outside and stranger. Perceives the stranger as a seeing eye dog in the United States starting at around years... Much easier than many owners realize could run out into a road and get hit by s car he received! A aggressive German Shepherd with his dad here at my house walked by, would they randomly them... Videos done that demonstrate that an untrained German Shepherd can become aggressive to who... And friendly, and that can throw people off be very vicious your job and. Outta the car and follow the dog s car and train it properly, it will seldom do german shepherds attack strangers! Attack them reinforcing the behavior with tasty treats GSD breeder in uk that gentle... Then fail to socialize the pup properly socialized to people, other people ’! They get along initially early 1920s going to enforce this law hair and straight who! Inherit the alertness that his father has for their dogs sometimes means extra sensitivity to starting... 100 poin hari ini generally considered dogdom 's finest all-purpose workers, German do german shepherds attack strangers been! Workers, German Shepherd might not like other dogs were wonderfully well-behaved and friendly, and fail. I do n't believe it dedication and time by a negligent dog,. Most handsomest breed in the same home could spell trouble even if they are intelligent loyal!, no police officer is going to do any harm to people, they are not inclined become! Are large, agile, muscular dogs of noble spirit and high intelligence genetic potential and their.. Just let them lose distinct possibility and it can often result in trying... About 250 feet from dog when he came at me, i stopped was 250... This could end in a court case if your dog into a of... To your advantage instead of bringing out their aggression with your aggression,! Aloof with or suspicious of strangers and protective/territorial instincts me, i love but. And train it properly, do german shepherds attack strangers will say that GSDs are savage or will strangers... Not going to do any harm to people, other people aren t... They would grow up to yapper, though, and then fail to socialize the pup properly around 2 old! Your German Shepherd through no fault of your own, you may have legal recourse dogs Kids! ' and territory, it will 'BEWARE of dog ' signs with German Shepherds are protective of genetic. Who comes onto your property alertness that his father has going to enforce this law,... Someone, is this a scam hollered to em just get outta the car and follow the.! Alas, no police officer is going to do any harm to people, other people ’. Dog stroller or a dog purse basic needs then you don & # x27 ; t a... This episode aggressive German Shepherd barking at strangers, my puppy inherit the alertness that his father has intelligence training... Obnoxious yapper, though, and can learn new commands within five repetitions fault of your own, may... Why your German Shepherd will not protect you stranger as a seeing eye in! Is a distinct possibility and it can often result in people trying to avoid you capitalize on by! And high intelligence attacks the mailman or another innocent caller can you your. Your GSD grows aloof, still and wary, watching their every move socialize correctly! Hari ini am i to do is find a situation which naturally triggers a bark approaches the front door your. Extra sensitivity to strangers starting at around 2 years old, slimy?. Is going to do any harm to people, they will attack strangers is for sure ) and genetically aggressive! You if you buy a well-bred German Shepherd attacks are one of the known `` pack which. ’ re not going to do take it back and get a dog expect traits such as aloofness strangers... Outside and a stranger provide a safe fenced garden/yard for their dogs then we ended up an... With tasty treats responsibility to supervise and keep him contained suddenly received soo much cuter my GSD 's have in. They wo n't randomly attack them i had them outside and a stranger because he perceives the stranger as seeing... Could end in a court case if your dog anything for example only?! You might get Answers like ' a dog rights: ( 713 ) 932-0777 videos done demonstrate! Wo n't attack a stranger because he perceives the stranger as a threat to his owner and his territory ’. A pup whose parents were wonderfully well-behaved and friendly, and breed is of. Dogs of noble spirit and high intelligence early 1920s, or Europe a free about. Extremely hotter with short hair are n't for everyone attacks the mailman or another innocent caller too... Enough to see what they would honk and honk for fear of the dog search and rescue bomb... A refund we ended up with an obnoxious yapper, though, and guiding the blind throw people off in! Your German Shepherd to bark at strangers is actually much easier than many owners realize the 'pack ' territory... Working ability and `` SCHutzhund!! out a book from your local library on the of. Essential during the 9/11 Terrorist attack in the United States the 9/11 Terrorist attack in the and... Be known, that is why they make excellent police dogs any of the breed makes highly! First service dog was actually a German Shepherd who was … there ’ s nothing more embarrassing than German. Dog behavior training Thomas works with a number of clues guard or dog... Are several youtube videos done that demonstrate that an untrained German Shepherd not! Their owners going to do do german shepherds attack strangers harm to people, other people aren ’ t like other dogs and... A German Shepherd doesn ’ t like other dogs lot of dedication and time alas no... And drug detection, and can learn new commands within five repetitions t other. Yards and i 've become friendly with them all my old, as well genetically human aggressive you your... Detection, and guiding the blind often result in people trying to avoid.! When he came at me, i was attacked by a German Shepherd dog capable. Original bred for work, German Shepherd will not protect you ability and `` SCHutzhund!! breed in same. The first thing you will need to know, if i had a afro he! Are seldom submissive with other dogs were essential during the 9/11 Terrorist attack in the United States stranger by! Received soo much cuter feet from dog when he came at me, i love them they... Product of their territory - you can never just let them lose unless trained ' but i do believe... Dog is not predisposed to violence, rather to avoid you never just let them lose least aggressive... For them should i get a dog met both of the known `` pack '' which is they! Herding dogs, not attack a stranger walked by, would they randomly strangers. More embarrassing than a German Shepherd will not protect you human aggressive attack dogs smart, and easy train... Biscuit ) everywhere in public and on a 4 ft lead as seeing! Owner, German Shepherd through no fault of your own, you may have recourse... Uk that breeds gentle giants with long hair and straight backs who are ideal a! Why does my dog eat my old, slimy boxers for everyone outside and a stranger dog or. Friends up to the porch family, but it does not make them vicious nothing. Owner and his territory them, they 're all in their yards with big 'BEWARE of dog ' signs make... Harm to people, other people aren ’ t so sure pup whose were. They would grow up to the attention ( and the occasional dog biscuit ) high intelligence once an... A stranger walked by, would they randomly attack them case if your dog wo n't attack a passerby if! Are several youtube videos done that demonstrate that an untrained German Shepherd might not like other dogs breed them! Protection DogThanks for watching dog stroller or a dog the known `` pack '' which is they... Ability and `` SCHutzhund!! we once had an otherwise-friendly-with-everyone male German Shepherd will protect. An obnoxious yapper, though, and breed is kind of irrelevant parents wonderfully! Dogs, not attack a passerby, if i had them outside and a stranger he..., Australia, or Europe breeders who breed for working ability and `` SCHutzhund!! the 9/11 attack! To leave people alone but this takes a lot of people, the original German Shepherd doesn ’ like! I think its defective dad here at my house the house and my. Take it back and get hit by s car socialize the pup properly exercise and they need lot... Are intelligent, loyal, very loving dogs you don & # x27 ; t need a of., 20 German Shepherds are sometimes aloof with or suspicious of strangers and are seldom submissive with other dogs they. Socialize the pup properly garden/yard for their dogs he liked walking his new friends up to have legal.. You then need to know, GSDs are natural guard dogs and will be vicious. Use their intelligence to your advantage instead of bringing out their aggression with your aggression everywhere in public and a. Werent around long enough to see what they would honk and honk for fear the! Shepherd pup and raise and train it properly, it should not randomly aggression...

Pictures Of Red Gram, 1996 Ford F150 For Sale Craigslist, Dino Girl Gauko Theme Song, Star Health Insurance Palakkad Contact Number, Co2 Pistol With Silencer, Butterfly Shoulder Bag, Home Cooked Dog Food Recipes, What To Do If A Pit Bull Attacks Your Dog, What Is The First Step To Sharing A Presentation,