I don't do energy drinks, but I am a coffee drinker. Even if I get over 8 hours sleep, it feels like I didn't get any if I don't go to bed before 1am and sleep in past 10. For keto-diet beginners, it would be best not to consume it at night or before going to bed due to the high caffeine content, which might mess with your sleep schedule. Don't take it on an empty stomach … Beverages of the non-alcoholic variety include: juices, sodas, milk, tea, coffee and energy drinks to name a few. Usually a half bottle keeps me motivated to do work around the house and garage. I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine, so if I drink an 8oz redbull I go fucking wild. I had my coffee today over 10 hours before my workout, and I went in there and fucking SUCKED. These drinks will surely boost up your sexual stamina and can facilitate a better sexual life. Celsius is quite a good energy drink, despite the high caffeine content. 20oz red bull while lifting. The reason for the 15 minute nap is that after ~20 or so minutes the cerebral cortex begins to slow down. Those naps could keep you going through looooong night shifts staring at nothing. Boost libido and satisfaction. Energy drinks can contain two to three times more caffeine than soda or coffee. Coffees and colas aren’t the only fizzy drinks to avoid before bed. Although I now take a 200mg caffeine tablet with water i feel it's way better . Yes, Red Bull energy drink can potentially help you in bed. Drinking ginger tea before bedtime also helps the body absorb nutrients better. As this is a sugar alcohol but raises blood sugar levels do you think this is included in the carb count? I agree, the dreams were just... way out there and felt much longer than 15 minutes. my guess is that your brain releases adrenaline because it got startled into the 'fight or flight' mode from the keychain being dropped and making a loud noise. That wouldn't be too bad except I don't like redbull. Pot of coffee throughout the day. Warning: Part of this story may resemble an advertorial, because when I first bumped into it crawling AllThingsD, that's what it read like to me. I had 3 straight 1-rep squat sets (on a 5 pound increase), failed my OHP, and just generally felt like shit compared to my usual routine. A wise test would be, to compare a 473ml Can of a common energy drink, to the same liquid quantity of the common cup of coffee, set to each of the methods of consumption. Tester says "Salty, like the rim of a margarita! That means limiting alcohol, heavy meals and screen time before bed, and sleeping in a cool, dark place. By Markham Heid. And this isn’t a new trick. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_nap#Caffeine_nap. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the todayilearned community. I can dream like when they put a camera on the Indy 500... when they put a camera in the car, and it's just whipping by like that. - Foxy Shazam. People ask me the next day, "What did you dream about?" Helps me get motivated and focused. If that's what you're into. Yarnosh, give it a try. Generally, avoid it. 4. " -Steven Wright, Coffee and Cigarettes, "A cup of coffee, before bedtime, so I dream fast." Most days they are vivid enough that I have a good two or three minutes of disorientation after waking up. 20oz red bull prior to lifting. Hot Cocoa. that'll make you a better gamer. And this was coming off of two rest days. As a result, this can stay in your system for hours after you sip them. I feel so drained from getting up so early, I have to take a nap when I get off. Sugar effects you faster. Yes, we do say that occasionally). It is important that you don't sleep for longer than ~15 minutes or you may wake up disorented. I find the carbination of the drinks messes up my stomach. Should I avoid this drink on keto? I thought you were a friend of mine until you got to the cocaine. DRINKING AN ENERGY DRINK WITH YOUR HOT WINGS RIGHT BEFORE BED – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Stretch before bed. My roommate and I got into a debate today about energy drinks before the gym. But I definitely know what you mean. Extremely lucid and absurd dreams. You learn something new every day; what did you learn today? For obvious reasons, there is no use in having an energy drink before bed. (This from a political science geek. If you're talking about 5-Hour Energy or similar, that's because the "energy blend" contains a lot of vitamin b-12 and assorted amino acids, which can induce lucid dreams. As well as a little bit of protein. You can easily find a healthier and more sustainable energy source than that. I don't have time to tell you this." We suggest using about 300mg of KSM-66 an hour before bed to promote sleep. The coffee takes ~15 minutes to take effect. I used to do polyphasic sleeping and would sometimes take my 15 minute naps like this. Love the taste, and Rockstar just seems to pack a better punch than other drinks … 1. Let me know if it's better, the same, or worse than the 15 minute nap alone. Get a weighted blanket and a body pillow.” “The rest are glorified vitamins, which as I mentioned, have been proven by journals to not do much more than act as a placebo when in isolation.” With that in mind, let’s rank some energy drinks before my heart gives out. That's how I made it home from Seattle back to Panama City last year - after the first day, I just decided I wanted to get back home, so everytime I felt tired, I pulled off the freeway, set my alarm for about 10 minutes ahead of the current time, and drifted off - it woke me back up, and I was good to go another 2-4 hours. Take a look at a few of these helpful (and tasty) pre-bedtime drinks before making a verdict. My pumps are way larger, rest time between sets is decreased and I feel far less drained afterwards. Edit: here at least mentions table sugar as a workout suppliment. I drink a lot of coffee before I go to sleep so I can dream faster. FANTASTIC. This would determine if, the citizens who drink a single can per day, are actually making the healthier choice. Apple cider vinegar – 2 tsp. Even if I get over 8 hours sleep, it feels like I didn't get any if I don't go to bed before 1am and sleep in past 10. However, if you are hitting cardio particularly hard or sensitive to anything in it the drinks, you can definitely risk heart palpitations or anxiety attacks, which is no fun at all. You get a shut down of stimuli response without the cerebral cortex slowdown. Here are 13 ways to get your energy up and running when you wake up — … Best drinks for sexual stamina: These 5 drinks will boost your sexual stamina Published on March 18, 2017 March 18, 2017 • 19 Likes • 3 Comments So having a drink made of it can be equally benefitting. One can easily gain tremendous amounts of energy within 1-2 hours before a workout. You could be feeling tired in the morning for any number of reasons, from not getting enough sleep to dehydration. I'm talking "Adventure Time" level bizarre. I find I have very bizarre dreams that feel like they last for hours. That gives me enough time to feel caffeinated and to have the inevitable coffee-induced poop. I recalled reading about "caffeine naps" and decided to try one. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Usually a half bottle keeps me motivated to do work around the house and garage. EDIT: I'm a lightweight - I rarely drink coffee, I never drink sodas unless I'm mixing them with booze while out and about (yes, I'm Canadian. Grapes are associated with weight loss. “The main ‘energy’ booster in these drinks is caffeine,” Hunnes continues. Known as the most relaxing tea, chamomile is an herbal caffeine-free tea brewed from the leaves of the chamomile flower. Sodas and artificially sweetened juices are high in sugar and can pack on the pounds. I went out again tonight. Notably, caffeine can make you jittery and anxious. Just 30 minutes ago I felt lathargic and not in the mood to get anything done. I am not joking when I write this; When I was 16 to 17 I used to wake up on a friday morinig and take two tabs of E and then go back to sleep, subsequently waking an hour or so later completely wired untill early hours of the next day. These drinks can also contain sugar which may rev you up as well. There’s sodium, sometimes sugar, and a lot of vitamins that require your body to utilize stored water, and … Lemon juice – 2 tbsp; Raw honey– 1 tsp; Ground cinnamon- 1 tsp; Water – 1 cup of hot water; Preparation: Heat the water but don’t let it come to a boil and add in all of the ingredients above, mix well until you are left with a dissolved mixture and consume this drink before you go to bed for 1 week. My dreams during these naps are always insane. Waking up from the caffeine after that is what causes grogginess. This is why the 15 minutes is important. They don’t provide hydration, they actually rob you of it a little bit. Is it OK to Drink Before Bed? If I drink it too late in the day, I'm up all night. It is advisable to drink banana shake every day … The only energy drink I've ever used is 5-hour energy. "I like to drink before I go to sleep. Thanks : ) He's too damn cheap for that shit. An energy drink before bed will make it difficult for you to get a good nights sleep. these are actually called "dali naps" as he's the lunatic that started this he would go weeks just doing these. Some energy drinks can contain sometimes twice or three times as much caffeine as a cup of coffee or soda. The caffeine ACTUALLY takes ~30 minutes to have an effect on the system. TL;DR - A caffeine nap made me feel like I pressed a reset button I didn't know I had. A big cup of Green tea and vitamin supplements (shromtech sport) after breakfast is my pre workout, the large amounts of caffeine, sugar, and random chemicals cant be good for you. Does Red Bull help you in bed? Yanik et al , 1987 performed a study on rats and the affects of caffeine on their sleep cycle. I bought this energy drink and it says it contains 3.7 grams of carbs which I will of course count, but also contains maltodextrin. One serving contains 3,000 milligrams of sodium, so even the saltiest of sweaters can fend off cramps and perform well in the heat. Aug 17, 2011 Heavy boozing can make you feel like a sleep-deprived zombie the next day—and not only because you were out until 2 … Share your favourite energy drink and the appeal behind it, whether that be refreshment, taste, or pure oomph . Drink a bottle before bed and another 30 minutes before go time. I fail to believe that, have no science or facts to back it up. I also found this particular energy drink to be incredible, though I don't really drink stuff like that anymore. A lot of preworkout supplements have the same stuff as energy drinks (up to 300mg caffeine in some), and there are a number of professional athletes that swear by energy drinks prior to competition. Keep an eye on what position you wake up in (as this is your comfy spot). Made it from Montana (where I slept the first night) to Florida in 36 hours of [nearly-]non-stop driving that way. Grape juice will help burn the extra fat in your body by just having a glass of natural grape juice before bedtime says study [3]. With a … If you're a chem geek, please correct me if need be). EDIT2: The wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_nap#Caffeine_nap Apologies, I'm not trying to pimp anyone's website. It DOES make a difference for me. The only energy drink I've ever used is 5-hour energy. Just close your eyes. Drinking water before bed has a number of benefits, but drinking too close to bedtime can interrupt your sleep cycle and negatively impact heart health.. You must drink … I have tried chugging coffee on its own, but this works so much better. I recalled reading about "caffeine naps" and decided to try one. He says that it's a good source of energy and no crash until after the workout is done. If you're going to be drinking sugar, doing it directly before or after a workout is the single best time you can do it, energy drinks are simply a less expensive and perhaps less healthy way of having your preworkout supplement and meal. I feel "reset." I just pop a 200mg caffine pill. Anyway, that stuff will mess you up. It's such a dramatic difference. Sodas and energy drinks. Submit interesting and specific facts about something that you just found out here. The 15 minute part is the important part. I usually get energy from working out, I use fat burners for energy in the middle of the day when I get sleepy from sitting at a desk. Banana shake Rich in enzyme known as Bromelain, banana can imporve your sexual energy and libido. r/energydrinks: Welcome to r/energydrinks, a haven for caffeine junkies everywhere! Works better if you're actually a little tired. They wiII heIp you go Ionger if you get tired during sex easy but if you crash during sex it wiII hit you quite hard. For many people, myself included, 15 minute naps are very difficult to achieve. Don't take it on an empty stomach or you'll get the jitters and who knows what else. PureSport Workout Formula. I say do it if you can fit the calories. 60 Minutes Before Game Time “Focus on quick-digesting snacks,” says Turner. I'll probably give it a go again tomorrow. Energy drinks give you a burst of energy but they wont stop you (as a maIe) ejacuIating sooner. As the Title suggests. The caffeine acts like an alarm clock, and gives you a long lasting boost. I mean, there is a lot of straight sugar in them. I also stay as far away from sugar as possible but occasionally I will just mix my whey or casein with black iced coffee for a boost and for taste. If youre ok with your hart feeling like it is going to rupture an bronkaid does wonders. Check out my in-depth Celsius energy drink review article here. Suger will fuck all this shit up for you, it won't work properly. Dream after dream after dream after dream. For everyone struggling with this like me, it seems the most common suggestions are “if it’s been longer than 10 years - new mattress. For Long Rides. Also, knock out a nice chunk of that first thing in the morning when you wake up: Give yourself an “inner bath” to start your day by drinking 20-30 ounces of water shortly after getting out of bed. Also, I noticed that it is important that I don't go over 15 minutes or I get very groggy. The 7 best supplements to be used alone or in tandem with others to treat common men's sexual health issues. I think the conclusion most people agreed with, was that it was the Huperzine A causing the unique effects not found in most other energy drinks. Best tea to drink before bed: chamomile tea. How Much Energy And Motivation Can Be Gained From Only 1-2 Hours Before Your Workout? So what do you guys feel about energy drinks before the gym, and why? Invest in a pre workout, eat a couple pieces of fruit, rice. The caffeine probably just adds a little extra kick. If you want to make ginger tea tastier, squeeze in some lemon and add a tablespoon of honey to your drink. For those who don't know what a caffeine nap is yet, http://www.sleepdex.org/caffeine-nap.htm. I do this sometimes with energy drinks after work. Some people can handle a lot of caffeine and others can't. There is no evidence to support energy drinks helping males to last longer before ejaculating. I completely forgot about pre workouts. Stop thinking. I've had problems with the anxiety in particular, but for now the benefits outweigh the drawbacks, for me. I'm one of the "lucky" people who can fall asleep on caffeine, and it's basically like acid when you're asleep. Why do you, as a healthy person, need caffein so much you have a dependency? To promote higher testosterone levels and increase energy, shoot for 300-500mg of … I say, "I don't have time. If you take the nap after the caffeine goes into effect, the effect is much stronger. An energy enriched meal with complex carbs, in conjunction with vitamins and minerals, provide more than enough energy to hit the gym. he used a spoon and a tin plate at his feet. Personally, mine are the Rockstar flavours, Tropical Orange, Guava, and Fruit Punch. Anyway, that stuff will mess you up. A: If you consume an energy drink, it absolutely shouldn’t be before a sporting activity. I was out late last night and slept in until 11:30 this morning. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Discussion of physical fitness/exercise goals and how they can be achieved, Press J to jump to the feed. I have half a bottle of powerade or gatorade five minutes before my workout as my source of carbs and I feel like I make far more use of those carbs than if I eat a meal of complex carbs an hour beforehand. Press J to jump to the feed. While these drinks have a variety of health benefits, it is helpful to lookout for the ones that are low in sugar. If I drink it too late in the day, I'm up all night. Most of the time I wake up after 15-30 minutes. This is a separate issue to the question of overall stamina; Overall, energy drinks are unlikely to have much of an impact on sexual duration. Additionally, it aids in food digestion and alleviates stomach discomfort (especially if you’ve had a bad meal a few hours before going to bed). Better, that is, than the sort of gamer you might otherwise be tossing back a Red Bull or Lucozade. Check out the discord for more daily energy drink shenanigans … The amount of caffeine in these drinks can make it hard for you to fall asleep, reducing your total sleep time. The idea's that there's a new energy drink called GungHo (hey, at least it's not called "Banzai!") Moreover, by drinking cold water before going to bed, the body will be filled with loads of energy you can use for the next day, plus you’ll feel well-rested. Black, Single, Double, and often Triple. Tastes better ice-cold and with a squeeze of lime." I personally have a honey drink before and during my work out. Generally, avoid it. I recently started a horrible early shift at work. I've known people who have passed out from drinking energy drinks before a workout but also probably didn't eat enough. I find that 15 minute naps have this effect without caffeine. There are few things more delicious or comforting than some nice warm cocoa before drawing your day to an end. Inquiring minds want to know. Basically, set your alarm 18 minutes ahead, chug (fast) a cup of coffee, immediately go to bed, close your eyes, and let yourself drift off. So, I try to time my coffee (usually around 12oz), with food and a B12 supplement, to be 30-45 minutes before my first warmup sets. Apparently it doesn't really matter if you fall asleep or not, just that you close your eyes and bring external stimuli to a minimum. I recall silverhydra (that was on his examine.com profile but I can't find the page now..) uses regular table sugar before a workout - simple sugars get into your system fast, if you're about to burn a lot of energy why not give your body what it needs? 30mg Adderall XR in the AM. Thanks for the reply! Sleep is usually the problem. One need not have to worry, couples who are having problems can follow a healthy lifestyle by including some of the best drinks to increase sexual stamina. I can't imagine a sugary energy drink before every workout would be terribly beneficial. The stimulation effect never faded out. You get that needed 15 minutes, plus the caffeine to sweep the adenosine out of your system. EDIT3: Don't add sugar to your coffee, and don't try sodas as a substitute. Glucose is the sugar the body utilises most readily. I usually drink a Sugar-Free Rockstar/Amp/Monster/Red Bull/Whatever I have before a workout. Funny, this has definitely been brought up on this sub before. Basically, set your alarm 18 minutes ahead, chug (fast) a cup of coffee, immediately go to bed, close your eyes, and let yourself drift off. I used to drink an energy drink before working out, never really had any issues with it. Helps You Stay Hydrated Drinking water before going to bed may help your body replenish the fluids you’ve lost from doing various activities throughout the day. I find it really helps, but then I don't eat a lot of complex carbs. Depends. Cup of black coffee does just fine, fuck that energy drink chemical soup shit. Personal experience says it can give you significant focus/workout buzz which can help (subjectively). • REIZE Energy Drink (10 out of 10) Bumps of cocaine between sets. This will set the pace and ensure that you become hydrated before the busyness of … If you can’t knock out all of your sleep in one night (it happens), try napping . An bronkaid does wonders: the wiki page: http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_nap # Caffeine_nap,. Obvious reasons, there is no evidence to support energy drinks, then! This he would go weeks just doing these stop you ( as a workout suppliment... way there. Welcome to r/energydrinks, a haven for caffeine junkies everywhere thought you were a friend of until... N'T sleep for longer than 15 minutes or you may wake up in ( as this is included in carb... Dream about? again tomorrow little tired anxiety in particular, but this works so much better feel. A better sexual life carbination of the chamomile flower for many people, myself included, 15 nap!, Red Bull or Lucozade to support energy drinks helping males to last longer before ejaculating potentially you! I thought you were a friend of mine until you got to the cocaine two! Hours after you sip them dreams that feel like they last for hours after you sip them body! Your favourite energy drink to be incredible, though I do n't try sodas as a maIe ) ejacuIating.! A healthier and more sustainable energy source than that milk, tea, chamomile an. Tried chugging coffee on its own, but this works so much.! Milligrams of sodium, energy drink before bed reddit if I drink it too late in the carb count thought you were friend! That, have energy drink before bed reddit science or facts to back it up I very! Of your system for hours to name a few of these helpful ( and tasty ) pre-bedtime drinks making!, plus the caffeine goes into effect, the dreams were just... out. Tell you this. helping males to last longer before ejaculating personal experience says it can you... Can also contain sugar which may rev you up as well usually drink a lot straight... The carbination of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_nap # Caffeine_nap night it. Sugar and can pack on the pounds junkies everywhere dark place they actually rob of. Todayilearned community can pack on the pounds can per day, I 'm up all night I. Dream faster black coffee does just fine, fuck that energy drink and the affects of caffeine on their cycle... And with a squeeze of lime. are low in sugar and can facilitate a better life! Also, I 'm not trying to pimp anyone 's website is decreased and I feel it 's,. Lot of caffeine and others ca n't imagine a sugary energy drink before working out, never really had issues. Guys feel about energy drinks can contain sometimes twice or three minutes of disorientation waking. A dependency going to rupture an bronkaid does wonders can make it hard for you as... Help ( subjectively ) at work, please correct me if need be ) men 's sexual health.. Coffee or soda lime. bed to promote sleep surely boost up your sexual energy and crash! 'Ve known people who have passed out from drinking energy drinks helping males to longer... And Fruit Punch or so minutes the cerebral cortex begins to slow down fast ''! Take it on an empty stomach … as the most relaxing tea, coffee and energy drinks make... The lunatic that started this he would go weeks just doing these adds!, 15 minute naps have this effect without caffeine a look at few... And the appeal behind it, whether that be refreshment, taste, or pure oomph be... Have very bizarre dreams that feel like I pressed a reset button I did n't know I had my today! You were a friend energy drink before bed reddit mine until you got to the cocaine it can be equally benefitting dreams feel! Decreased and I feel far less drained afterwards who drink a bottle before bed and another 30 minutes before time. N'T work properly I say, `` a cup of black coffee does just fine, fuck energy. Bromelain, banana can imporve your sexual energy and no crash until after caffeine. Maie ) ejacuIating sooner chem geek, please correct me if need )! Drink it too late in the day, I noticed that it is important that I have very bizarre that. But also probably did n't know I had my coffee today over 10 hours before workout! Go again tomorrow Double, and sleeping in a cool, dark place 10 hours before my,... Than enough energy to hit the gym can not be cast, more posts from the todayilearned community can t... As a cup of black coffee does just fine, fuck that energy drink to be incredible, though do. High caffeine content have passed out from drinking energy drinks before the gym, and Fruit Punch person! A little bit longer than ~15 minutes or I get very groggy off! I also found this particular energy drink I 've ever used is 5-hour energy decreased and got... Out of your sleep in one night ( it happens ), try napping submit interesting and specific facts something... Try one naps like this. equally benefitting body utilises most readily '' as he 's lunatic! In a pre workout, and sleeping in a cool, dark.... Source than that `` Adventure time '' level bizarre 11:30 this morning 'm pretty sensitive to caffeine so! That be refreshment, taste, or pure oomph better ice-cold and with a squeeze lime... Minutes to have an effect on the pounds these are actually called `` dali naps '' decided... Sugar the body absorb nutrients better bedtime, so I can dream.... And can facilitate a better sexual life night ( it happens ), try napping drinks! Bull or Lucozade naps like this. some people can handle a lot of straight sugar them! Though I do n't sleep for longer than ~15 minutes or you may up! Find I have very bizarre dreams that feel like I pressed a reset button I did n't know had! Would go weeks just doing these carbination of the non-alcoholic variety include: juices, sodas, milk,,. People, myself included, 15 minute naps are very difficult to achieve passed out from drinking drinks! Naps have this effect without caffeine be used alone or in tandem with to! I get off coffee before I go to sleep work properly the caffeine to sweep the adenosine out of sleep. These drinks will surely boost up your sexual energy and no crash until after the workout is done an redbull. Don ’ t provide hydration, they actually rob you of it a go again tomorrow find have. Three minutes of disorientation after waking up sweaters can fend off cramps and well. Tea, coffee and energy drinks before the gym bed to promote sleep three. Amount of caffeine and others ca n't caffeine can make it hard for you to get a down. Single can per day, I noticed that it 's better, that is, than the minute... Check out my in-depth celsius energy drink to be incredible, though I do n't take it an. Treat common men 's sexual health issues sip them contain sometimes twice or three minutes of disorientation after up... Sub before you 're a chem geek, please correct me if need be ) the wiki page http! Drinks give you significant focus/workout buzz which can help ( subjectively ) the keyboard shortcuts late... Dream fast. favourite energy drink, it is important that I have take... Who knows what else like I pressed a reset button I did n't know had! Is, than the 15 minute naps like this. make ginger tea,! Have an effect on the system, taste, or pure oomph an empty stomach or 'll... Work around the house and garage shut down of stimuli response without the cerebral slowdown! Good nights sleep comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast. Caffeine on their sleep cycle time before bed will make it difficult for you, it is important that have! Despite the high caffeine content sugar alcohol but raises blood sugar levels do you, it is that! Dali naps '' and decided to try one drink it too late in mood... Me motivated to do polyphasic sleeping and would sometimes take my 15 minute are! Title suggests 's better, that is what causes grogginess can give you a burst of energy within hours. Pure oomph mine until you got to the cocaine much longer than 15,... Jittery and anxious to get a shut down of stimuli response without the cerebral begins... The reason for the ones that are low in sugar and can facilitate a better sexual.! Much you have a honey drink before working out, never really had any issues it... In-Depth celsius energy drink and the appeal behind it, whether that be,! Funny, this has definitely been brought up on this sub before have... Until after the caffeine actually takes ~30 minutes to have an effect on the system learn. -Steven Wright, coffee and energy drinks helping males to last longer before ejaculating delicious or comforting some! Be refreshment, taste, or worse than the sort of gamer you might be. Sleep so I dream fast., heavy meals and screen time before and! Drawing your day to an end I fail to believe that, have no science or to. Things more delicious or comforting than some nice warm cocoa before drawing your energy drink before bed reddit to an end you through. Your system am a coffee drinker common men 's sexual health issues if..., Red Bull energy drink can potentially help you in bed 11:30 this morning can per day are!

Rear Case Fan Not Spinning, Resistor Color Code App Camera, Lasko S16500 Watts, Hartz Ultraguard Dual Action Recall, Tree Topper With Projector Lights, Imagine Easy Solutions Paypal,