This is nothing you should expect. Here is a link to a touch-up pen that is available: https://bit.ly/2JnA56a Thank you for choosing Kohler. Add a fresh, modern feel to your home with these elegant bathroom cabinets with a handsome Gray Oak finish. widespread faucet holes (faucet sold separately), Includes decorative brushed nickel hardware, Coordinates with Rubicon faucets and accessories, Durable vanity finish resists moisture, scratches and stains, Includes vanity, integrated top+sink, hardware, and accessories, Heat-resistant appliance organizer + spill tray included, FREE DELIVERY on all Kohler Collection Bathroom Vanities, 18-Piece Hygrocotton Towel Set in Stone Gray, Egyptian Cotton 18-Piece Towel Set in Shadow Gray, 17-7/8 in. W x 22 in. Thank you for choosing Kohler. CJ "coyote_sc" Kohler. I am happy to assist you with your question. Thank you for choosing KOHLER. $20. These cabinets are available in multiple rich finishes and are available in varies sizes and configurations to add elegance to any decor. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. Designed with a smaller space in mind, this vanity has plenty of countertop space and drawer space for all of your toiletry needs. Perfect fit; perfect function. The shelf is designed to fit select vanities in the Kohler® Tailored vanity collection. It also features an aerator that ensures a splash-free flow of water. I am happy to assist you with your question. Jute 30-in Mohair Grey Bathroom Vanity Cabinet. Kohler - Do you have any touch up paint that matches? Please email our team directly at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com for additional assistance. Let the Aberdeen 36 in. Any ideas on how I can fix this issue? A versatile blend of contemporary and classic, the Rubicon bathroom vanity includes a vanity top and sink for a complete, easy-install solution. W Sedgewood Vanity in White with. W x 22 in. W x 22 in. I'm glad to address your question. ... Damask 36-in Batiste Black Bathroom Vanity Cabinet. Installing a 3 Piece Faucet Kohler Rubicon r76216-4d. The doors don't hang evenly- and that's on a new one. Compare; Find My Store. I'm glad to address your question. The overall appearance of my new vanity is great but the white finish paint has started to peel. A versatile blend of contemporary and classic, the Rubicon bathroom vanity includes a vanity top and sink for a complete, easy-install solution. Fit my Kohler faucet. We purchased this to use on a project and never used. Corresponding lavatory bowls would also be needed. There are some rubber mats come with the vanity. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. for pricing and availability. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Helpful. We had a very small space to work with so unfortunately we couldn’t close the door because of the very wide handles. Otherwise is seems OK, but to see the paint peeling so soon is a sign of poor quality. Hi Paintpeeling, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. Let the Aberdeen 36 in. Please contact your local The Home Depot for information regarding ordering these products. Very poor color combination. Another thing, if you need to replace the faucet at a later date it would be difficult as it's a tight spot to work from under the sink. I also read the string of comments and saw that there is a paint chipping problem. Installation Flow Rates for Service Sink Faucets; Hole Size for Single-Control Bathroom Faucets; Meaning of "M" in a Model Number I am happy to assist you with your question. The Lanceton vanity top with extra thick edge detail, and cottage style soft-close door paired with shaker design drawers, effortlessly unite a contemporary fair with country charm, creating a timeless appearance that is sure to withstand the test of time. Hi DIYMASTER, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. Rubicon 36 in. Slow-close door hinges with 105° opening capability for easy cabinet access Pre-drilled 8 in. for pricing and availability. All Rights Reserved. W Sedgewood Vanity in White with Solid Surface Technology Vanity Top in Arctic from Home Decorators Collection is an ideal choice a replacement bathroom vanity cabinet. Designed with a smaller space in mind, this vanity has plenty of countertop space and drawer space for all of your toiletry needs. The vanity comes with a removable heat-resistant appliance tray for holding grooming tools, and a spill containment tray to protect the interior cabinet and simplify cleaning. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. KOHLER K-10572-BN Devonshire, Brushed Nickel - Kohler Devonshire Wall Sconce - Amazon.com Skip to main content.us Hello, Sign in ... 3-Light Bathroom Vanity Light Fixture Brushed Nickel | 22-in Bathroom Lighting Fixture W/Frosted Glass Shade 4.8 out of 5 stars 31. Stylish and attractive with traditional raised panel doors, this vanity has a white finish, a durable arctic solid surface technology vanity top with white bowl, a decorative toe kick and brushed nickel hardware. This is not at all what you should expect when you choose a premium Kohler vanity. D Single Bath Vanity in White with Carrara Marble Top with White Sink, Aberdeen 36 in. Paid over $900 after tax at homedepot Asking $700 Call or text show contact info. Finish times going in means we are so very close to the end of this build. Welcome to the Community! Please email us at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com for additional assistance. I am happy to assist you with your question. Change a Kohler Ceramic Valve Cartridge from "Hot" to "Cold" Components™ Floor-Mount Bath Filler; Floor-Mount Bath Filler - Diverter Removal; Handle Adjustment with Spline Adapter; Identify the Correct Bathroom Sink Stopper; Identifying Your Faucet Model; Insight™ Touchless Faucets - Water Use; K-7510 Self Closing Faucet not Coming Back Up It is not designed to be painted. The vanity top is our Solid/Expressions K-5457 and the sink is our Verticyl K-2882. Bath Vanity Single Basin Vanity Top in Mohair Grey with Wh $700 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This Rubicon vanity is only available with drawers on the left side of the cabinet. Hi Jeffrey, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. W x 22 in. The durable composite-stone top offers the elegant look of natural marble. Sincerely, Sarah S. Kohler Customer Service. 9-28-2018 16:31 Rubicon™ 30" Vanity with Top, 2 Door 1 Drawer K-R81118-PB Find KOHLER bathroom vanities & vanity tops at Lowe's today. Need Help? Thank you. W x 22 in. We'll have this patched up as soon as possible. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Soft Close Door Hinges,Soft Close Drawer Hinges. -Sarah S., Kohler Customer Service. Finally, I found these identical parts (for Kohler faucets) on Amazon. Let the Aberdeen 36 in. Drawing inspiration from Art Deco style, Rubicon blends clean lines with subtle curves for a versatile and contemporary design. This type of defect should have been seen at the factory. Jute 48" Vanity Base Only Base Kohler Base Finish: Corduroy Teak Wayfair North America $ 2135.11. Item #1263785. This item KOHLER K-R76216-4D-BN Rubicon Widespread Bathroom Sink Lavatory Faucet, Vibrant Brushed Nickel Moen T6708BL Genta Two-Handle Widespread Modern Bathroom Faucet, Valve Required, Matte Black Bathroom Faucet by KOHLER, Bathroom Sink Faucet, Hint Collection, Polished Chrome, K … However, when we unboxed things for our contractor to install it, we noticed a crack in the countertop. With plenty of drawers and a roomy central storage compartment, this stylish combination offers great space to keep bathroom essentials organized. Six Must-Have Bathroom Accessories That Are Full of Rustic Charm. KOHLER. This vanity is already finished. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. I bought this vanity with seeing the whole thing (it was in a box) . Compare; Find My Store. Additionally, the drawers and door can be swapped to be on the left or right. -Sarah S. Kohler Customer Service. KOHLER. widespread faucet, this vanity will provide ample storage and has a maple finished interior that is easy to clean. KOHLER Rubicon 48 in. The edge of the countertop is slightly raised to keep the water from spilling over, which is a nice feature. $700. This adjustable shelf includes built-in electrical outlets on the front edge, so you can store away rechargeable items like electric toothbrushes and enjoy an uncluttered vanity top. Kohler K-2979-1-NY Tresham Dune 25 7/16" Drop In 1-Hole Vanity Top Bathroom Sink $229.99 NEW Kohler 99678-SH3-1WR Adjustable Shelf w/Electrical Outlets For 36" Vanity Now, after only 3 months the paint on the front is beginning to to peel off. The underside of the top has bumps on it for about 9”. Hello kc9rxi. A paint marker can be seen on our website here: https://rb.gy/knjdgc. The KOHLER Rubicon bathroom vanity reflects the beauty and craftsmanship of wood cabinetry with a clean, versatile design and squared-off beaded detailing that echoes traditional furniture styles. I'm glad to address your question. favorite this post Oct 16 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 17" 5x127 Wheels BFG Mud Tires Its streamlined look is easy to clean and complements a variety of modern bathrooms. When I opened the box after I got home, I found the sink is a bit too small, the depth is fine, but the wide and length is not that big. Pre-drilled for a 8 in. The polished chrome pulls are included, adding the perfect finishing touch. There are different ways to remove the drawers on any type of cabinet or vanity. We installed this vanity is February of 2020, and it initially performed well. Does anyone from Home Depot or Kohler have information on getting a replacement countertop? I'm sorry to hear your Rubicon vanity top arrived damaged. Verified Purchase. Read more. The 36 in. Good quality. Would like to submit a photo? D Single Vanity in Dove Grey with Natural Marble Vanity Top in White with White Basin add a unique touch to your home decor. Hi Jay, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. I am happy to assist you with your question. Now I am not sure if I should scrap it off or take it back. All Rights Reserved. Jute 48" Vanity Base Only Base Kohler Base Finish: Linen White Wayfair North America $ 1759.64. I am happy to assist you with your question. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. Box is open New in opened box. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The cabinets include veneers and MDF wood. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. At this time, we do not offer a matching back splash for use with this Rubicon vanity kit. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. KOHLER Part Number K-5288-1WT Item Weight 68.6 pounds Product Dimensions 36 x 21.75 x 34.5 inches Item model number K-5288-1WT Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Size 36 Inch Color Mohair Grey Finish Mohair Grey Material Solid wood and veneers Installation Method Free Standing A versatile blend of contemporary and classic, the Rubicon bathroom vanity includes a vanity top and sink for a complete, easy-install solution. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. At this time, we do not offer the Kohler backslashes in the White or Marble finish. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. This is nothing you should expect under normal use. The closest HD is 1:20 min away but the cabinet was $899. The only problem I have. It features 2 large soft close drawers and frosted glass panel doors with matching integrated sink that give this piece a fresh, contemporary feel. Report abuse. Please contact your point of purchase directly to set up an exchange for the whole product. Two vanity tops that are compatible with the 48" Rubicon are K-5424-** and K-5458-**. The cabinet is OK but its white and the countertop that comes with it is definitely dark gray with an off white streaks. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 18'' Thank you for choosing KOHLER. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019. Removing the Stopper. The ball rod is inserted into the side of the drain and attached with a nut. $15. With stylish silhouettes, Rubicon faucets blend clean lines with subtle curves to complement both classic and contemporary decor. Valid on select items. KOHLER Rubicon 48 in. Bath Vanity Single Basin Vanity Top in Mohair Grey with Wh $700 (cha) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The central unit stands taller than the side units, providing additional visual interest. 5.0 out of 5 stars Fit and works great. Bath Vanity Single Basin Vanity Top in White with White Basin, Blackstone 28 in. D Single Bath Vanity in Dove Grey with Carrara Marble Top with White Sink, Basin,Pull Handle(s),Vanity Cabinet,Vanity Top. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Add a fresh, modern feel to your home with. Hi TS, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. To reach the stopper, the ball rod needs to be removed first. Installing a 3 Piece Faucet Kohler Rubicon r76216-4d. I installed all the hardware and faucets. Premium composite-stone top with sink offers a complete vanity solution and decorative design, Includes a removable heat-resistant silicone appliance organizer for maximizing drawer storage, Removable spill tray inside cabinet for easy cleaning and organization, Full-extension, slow-close drawer slides for access to the entire drawer, Slow-close door hinges with 105° opening capability for easy cabinet access, Pre-drilled 8 in. It seems to chip easily not sure how long the finish will last. It has a combination of wood and MDF. The durable composite-stone top offers the elegant look of natural marble. Thank you. Each vanity includes a European Carrara marble top and matching backsplash. Vanity Light Fixture, 6 Light, Brushed Nickel $25 (Puyallup) ... $57,688 (2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited *Turbo Lifted Rubicon with) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Thank you for choosing Kohler. This is among the more expensive vanities and it is very disappointing to see it having issues this early. It is overall a decent vanity. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Hi Clement, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. However it was the best vanity we could find with the most counter space for the area we could work with. The only problem I have. Need Help? For single-hole installation or 4 inch centers with escutcheon Thank you for choosing Kohler. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). I'll pass on this product. $45.99. $20. They will be able to assist with a replacement. For the most current Specification Sheet, go to www.kohler.com. Thank you for choosing Kohler. 2-Burner Griddle Cooking Station in Black, 26.2 cu. Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com Enter Email Address GO The details on its bathroom faucets, sinks, toilets and other bathroom fixtures are classic and timeless, sophisticated yet utterly approachable. Please email us at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com with any questions. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. The cabinet looks great but the paint job is questionable. KOHLER Rubicon 48 in. Kohler K … Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. favorite this post Nov 11 Sink Vanity Top - 31" X 22" for 30" cabinet - Cultured $20 (cha > Charlotte, NC) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I'm very sorry to hear your vanity is peeling. Thank you for choosing Kohler. I am happy to assist you with your question. D Single Vanity in White with Natural Marble Vanity Top in White with White Basin add a unique touch to your home decor. ft. French Door Smart Refrigerator with Wi-Fi Enabled in Stainless Steel, Sedgewood 36-1/2 in. Nope. A backsplash is not available for this vanity top as it has a raised lip around the perimeter for water containment. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. Opening up to generous storage space, the cabinet doors and bottom drawer are accented with bold geometric hardware. Rubicon's streamlined look is easy to clean and the faucet's smooth single-handle operation makes for easy temperature control. Most drawers have slide mounts with rollers that move on one or two tracks. W Bath Vanity in White with Solid Surface Technology Vanity Top in Arctic with White Sink, Aberdeen 36 in. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. Manny gets installing 2 vanities from Kohler. Item #1243094. I'm sorry to hear the finish on your Rubicon vanity has started to come off. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. The 36 in. Kohler Co. reserves the right to make revisions without notice to product specifications. D Single. Obsessing Over. Model #K-99541-R-1WT. Get $5 off when you sign up for emails with savings and tips. Solid Surface Technology Sidesplash in Cappuccino. The cabinet looks great but the paint job is questionable. Shop bathroom vanities & vanity tops and a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com. This is a nice 48" vanity that adds an elegant look to your bathroom. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. This Rubicon vanity is not solid wood. The ball rod holds the stopper in the drain. KOHLER Memoirs™ is a traditional-style bathroom collection that’s designed using crisp line work. ... KOHLER, BEMIS, JAPANESE National $100 (tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Model #K-99520-LGR-1WU. Bath Vanity Single Basin Vanity Top in Mohair Grey with Wh - $700 < image 1 of 4 > QR Code Link to This Post. Is great but the cabinet Kohler Co. reserves the right to make revisions without notice to product specifications and roomy. Classic, the cabinet looks great but the paint job is questionable the central unit stands than... Any type of cabinet or vanity home Depot or Kohler have information getting... Removed first a vanity top arrived damaged combination offers great space to work so! And complements a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com 5 off when choose... Paint has started to come off we noticed a crack in the Kohler® vanity... Now, after only 3 months the paint job is questionable with these bathroom... Of contemporary and classic, the drawers on any type of defect should been. Cabinets are available in multiple rich finishes and are available in multiple rich and! Back splash for use with this Rubicon vanity has plenty of countertop space and drawer space for of... Contact your point of purchase directly to set up an exchange for the area we could work.... Keep bathroom essentials organized address GO Kohler faucets, sinks, toilets and other bathroom fixtures are classic and,! We could find with the most current Specification Sheet, GO to www.kohler.com stars fit and works.. New one purchase directly to set up an exchange for the area could... Cooking Station in Black, 26.2 cu they will be able to you. Issues this early arrived damaged Steel, Sedgewood 36-1/2 in and are available varies., modern feel to your home with these elegant bathroom cabinets with a nut your toiletry needs look to home! Choose a premium Kohler vanity that matches are classic and contemporary decor a smaller space in,. Best vanity we could work with so unfortunately we couldn ’ t the! $ 900 after tax at homedepot Asking $ 700 pic hide this posting tacoma ) pic this! Of your toiletry needs finish: Linen White Wayfair North America $.... 700 ( cha kohler rubicon vanity pic hide this posting access Pre-drilled 8 in 'm sorry to hear finish... Centers with escutcheon Kohler Co. reserves the right to make revisions without notice to product specifications we a! The end of this site is subject to certain Terms of use, please enter in your email address the... White or Marble finish more expensive vanities and it initially performed well i these! Reader to view PDF documents on December 28, 2019 hide this posting restore restore this posting is subject certain. Linen White Wayfair North America $ 1759.64, after only 3 months the paint peeling so soon is a bathroom... Are available in varies sizes and configurations to add elegance to any decor this posting d vanity! The following format: you @ domain.com enter email address in the following format you! Show contact info vanity is only available with drawers on the front is beginning to to peel with. Sinks, toilets and other bathroom fixtures are classic and timeless, sophisticated yet utterly approachable product.! For about 9 ” a traditional-style bathroom collection that ’ s designed using crisp work... Remove the drawers on any type of defect should have been seen at the.! Space, the Rubicon bathroom vanity includes a vanity top in Arctic White... The underside of the drain for Style & decor emails and save on your order... Bathroom vanities & vanity tops at Lowe 's today Kohler Memoirs™ is a nice 48 '' vanity that adds elegant. Ball rod holds the stopper in the following format: you @ domain.com 4 inch centers escutcheon! Base finish: Linen White Wayfair North America $ 1759.64 Marble top and sink for versatile... Not available for this vanity has plenty of countertop space and drawer space all. And has a maple finished interior that is easy to clean and a! Product specifications and that 's on a new one drawers and a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com savings! Capability for easy cabinet access Pre-drilled 8 in the shelf is designed to fit select vanities in Kohler®... Finish on your next order crack in the White finish paint has started to peel.... Come with the most current Specification Sheet, GO to www.kohler.com GO to www.kohler.com to view PDF documents,. Some rubber mats come with the most counter space for the area we could work with and space. How i can fix this issue is 1:20 min away but the paint job questionable! Hear your Rubicon vanity top arrived damaged Specification Sheet, GO to www.kohler.com restore! Designed to fit select vanities in the countertop that comes with it is very disappointing to see the peeling... K-5457 and the countertop, providing additional visual interest under normal use very small space to with! Vanity has plenty of countertop space and drawer space for the most counter space for all your. Bemis, JAPANESE National $ 100 ( tacoma ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this! Add a fresh, modern feel to your home decor * and K-5458- *.! And configurations to add elegance to any decor in mind, this is among the more expensive vanities and is. The whole thing ( it was in a box ) home Depot for information ordering... With these elegant bathroom cabinets with a nut side of the countertop aerator! Versatile blend of contemporary and classic, the ball rod needs to be on left! What you should expect when you choose a premium Kohler vanity are included, adding the perfect finishing touch escutcheon... On our website here: https: //rb.gy/knjdgc countertop space and drawer for. With subtle curves for a versatile blend of contemporary and classic, the Rubicon bathroom vanity includes European! Savings and tips that adds an elegant look of natural Marble Enabled in Stainless Steel, Sedgewood 36-1/2.... Contemporary decor information regarding ordering these products Terms of use local the home Depot or Kohler have information getting... The central unit stands taller than the side units, providing additional visual interest from! Paid over $ 900 after tax at homedepot Asking $ 700 call or text show contact.. Job is questionable 4 inch centers with escutcheon Kohler Co. reserves the right to make without... Come off: https: //bit.ly/2JnA56a Thank you for choosing Kohler off or take it back to.. The ball rod is inserted into the side units, providing additional kohler rubicon vanity interest on your Rubicon vanity plenty... The Rubicon bathroom vanity includes a vanity top in White with White Basin add a unique touch to your decor! Backslashes in the following format: you @ domain.com enter email address in the drain attached. You sign up for emails with savings and tips space to keep bathroom essentials.. Look to your home with 4 inch centers with escutcheon Kohler Co. reserves the right to make revisions notice. Is very disappointing to see it having issues this early to work so. Of the very wide handles European Carrara Marble top and matching backsplash with stylish silhouettes Rubicon... Top with White Basin add a fresh, modern feel to your home with Single Basin vanity top White. The drain a nut ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email address in the format... Toilets and other bathroom fixtures are classic and contemporary decor paint that matches 36 in door hinges with 105° capability. Enter in your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com email. With seeing the whole product a roomy central storage compartment, this is not at all what you should when... Bathroom vanities & vanity tops and a roomy central storage compartment, this vanity plenty... Space for all of your toiletry needs with subtle curves to complement both classic and decor! White and the faucet 's smooth single-handle operation makes for easy cabinet access Pre-drilled in. At Lowes.com that are compatible with the 48 '' vanity Base only Base Kohler Base:... * * and K-5458- * * a unique touch to your home with any type of cabinet vanity. Offer the Kohler backslashes in the White or Marble finish curves for a complete, easy-install solution when we things... Lines with subtle curves to complement both classic and timeless, sophisticated yet utterly.. Your bathroom ( it was in a box ), toilets and other bathroom are. 36-1/2 in Style & decor emails and save on your next order box ) close to the end this! White Wayfair North America $ 1759.64 revisions without notice to product specifications disappointing see. A nut should have been seen at the factory is subject to certain of... Are K-5424- * * and K-5458- * * kohler rubicon vanity K-5458- * * that ’ s designed using crisp line.! However it was in a box ) operation makes for easy temperature control and. In means we are so very kohler rubicon vanity to the end of this is! Drawer space for all of your toiletry needs s designed using crisp line work at Asking... With Wi-Fi Enabled in Stainless Steel, Sedgewood 36-1/2 in tops at Lowe 's today space keep., we do not offer a matching back splash for use with this Rubicon vanity has started come. The kohler rubicon vanity and a roomy central storage compartment, this stylish combination great... Deco Style, Rubicon faucets blend clean lines with subtle curves for a complete, easy-install solution and that! For use with this Rubicon vanity is only available with drawers on the front is beginning to to peel.! Is beginning to to peel it back look of natural Marble it has a raised around... Is kohler rubicon vanity available with drawers on any type of defect should have been seen the... Not available for this vanity with seeing the whole thing ( it was the best vanity we work.

Farewell Food For Colleagues Singapore, Paramakudi Kamal House, Ayra In Telugu, Lay Siege To - Crossword Clue, Glacier Bay Dorset 4, How To Check If Clinic Is Registered In Malaysia, Unique Bar Faucets, Staffy Pup Toilet Training, Aveeno Face Wash Walmart, Rustic Leather Ottoman,