Love these pillows and so impressed by the company's costumer service! The family running the Little Sleep Head Company are greatly proud of their USA developed products. It is a pillow designed to be the perfect size and fill for toddlers. We also offer a "love the fluff" guarantee! The seams of the pillow may not hold up well. He provided a new one free of charge and it was perfect! Your little one is going to love their pillow. The filling tends to crumble over a period. It is a chiropractor-recommended toddler pillow. 1. In fact, multiple thousands say that it is just-the-right-size (and fill) toddler pillow you’ll find out there. Firstly, the pillow is incredibly soft to offer your toddler a soothing experience. This might also be a good buy if you travel a lot and need cozy travel pillows for the plane for your kiddos and yourself as well! Made with premium polyester cluster fiber filling and enclosed in a 100% cotton shell, our hypoallergenic pillows are a must-have for children. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow in Organic Cotton Is SO Soft and Cozy!Little Sleepy Head knows a thing or two about pillows for kids! When we first got this pillow, my 2.5 year old loved it! As a new dad, I understand that we-- parents-- are suckers. You might feel a chemical smell. What You’ll Love About It: Soft 100% cotton used throughout construction creates a pillow … Very disappointed that it didn’t even last 6 months. (Cars, 13"x18") 4.7 out of 5 stars 782 CDN$ 28.84 CDN$ 28. The Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow is exactly what the product name suggests. Well, I received an email from the owner, Chris, asking how we liked the pillows and I told him they were good, and just mentioned the one we have to fluff, but that it was okay. Do you want to improve the sleeping experience of your toddler? A List of Best Organic Toddler Pillow Reviews 1. Inside, the premium polyester fiber maintains its shape and provides the right amount of cushioned support. I very quickly received another email from him offering to send us a replacement "more fill" pillow. This pillowcase fits best with 13” x 18” Little sleepy head pillow. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Too pricey to have to replace already. Here are our top picks for the best toddler pillows on the market today. After reading some of the reviews about the amazing customer service and willingness to customize the pillow to the desired level of thinness, I wrote to the owner my request. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Toddler Pillow 13*18 by Little Sleepy Head Pillows is your go-to for a soft, comfortable, doctor-trusted, hypoallergenic product that can be machine-washed, thus making maintenance very convenient. 1. The Little Sleepy Head pillow is completely made of 100% hypoallergenic fluff, 200 thread count fabric, and 100% cotton. It is machine washable with a good consistency of firmness and softness. Find products from Little Sleepy Head at low prices. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The hormones that give us such great affection and a need for protection and security for our offspring sometimes compromise the rational functions of our brains. The cluster-fiber filling helps the pillow last long. This comes with … The best toddler pillow comes in the form of Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow and makes it the perfect match for every kid out there afraid of the night. This pillow case was made perfectly for the pillow. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It is a very comfortable organic pillow that has a lot of positive reviews from many users. Shop online for strollers, car seats, baby food, diapering, bedding, toys, safety products and more at Amazon.ca Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillowcase - Cuddle Collection (alphabet Pink), 13" X 18": Amazon.ca: Baby Our cases even fit pillows of about 14″ x 19″, but are specially made for the little toddler pillow. Better... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow. You can actualize that desire by acquiring Little Sleepy Toddler Pillow. Might sound cheesy but they are so fantastic! As other reviewers have shared, Little Sleepy Head's toddler pillow is absolutely fantastic! scary). It is recommended for kids aged two years and older and is 13 inches by 18 inches – a much more practical size for small children. I know people return items they don't want, but damaged items should not be sold as new. We are so sure that you and your little one are going to love their “Little Sleepy Head Pillow” that we are offering a 90-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. I purchased two of these pillows for my 2 year old twins and they love them. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 84 Check Price on Amazon. Big hit, and it’s cute! Great prices on your favourite Baby brands plus free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Now I used it on top of my other pillows to prop my head up just right for reading. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The products are made in the USA. Better Neck Support and Sleeping! Our Guarantee. The fabric feels pretty thick and stiff. The cover is 100% cotton, 200-thread count fabric but there is no pillow case included. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2018, Received this pillow 5 minutes ago and right out of the package there is a stain on it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillowcase - Elephants, 13 x 18 at Amazon.com. We want the best, we want the safest, and we want to make our kids happy. Makes Travel Comfier! #1. :). Buy now from Amazon. Highly recommend! Also, I was putting my two year old to sleep and I actually started to dose off laying my head on this pillow for a minute. I am amazed at the level of customer service from this company. Little Sleepy Head is a company run by a family that focuses on making your little one’s childhood more and more sweater. Our pillows are just the right size for your little ones. Cons. Easy to take off to wash and put back on. This toddler pillow is 13” X 18” and is suggested for children ages 2+. This page works best with JavaScript. And 14” X 19” can also get into it with a snug fit. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. My one-year-old daughter had shown interest in using a pillow, but she couldn't get comfortable with a standard, adult-sized pillow, and would push it aside, preferring instead to sleep directly on the mattress. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow. As a result, parents like you have given the pillow thousands of 5-stars reviews on Amazon alone from all over the world. The dimensions are 13 x 4 x 18 inches and it weighs only 6.1 ounces making this small cuddly pillow is easy to carry, so you don’t have to worry about your child’s sleep when traveling. The number one and best organic toddler pillow brand out there according to user and parents’ reviews is Little One’s Pillow. A detailed review of the Little Sleepy Head Hypoallergenic Toddler Pillow along with our in Toddler Pillows Buying Guide. Disappointed, Amazing Customer Service/Great Toddler Pillow, Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2017. Little Sleepy Head is one of the best toddler pillows out there because it has a top-notch customer support to assist you. Get yours here: https://amzn.to/33tf8e2 Thoughts from me and my toddler. Better... Toddler Pillow - Soft Hypoallergenic - Best Pillows for Kids! The owner personally makes right any pillow that doesn’t meet expectations. 2. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow, White, 13 X 18. I will definitely be sticking with this company and purchasing from them again in the future, as well as referring my friends and family to them. The topmost choice is this Little Sleepy Head product. 8. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It helps the kids if he/she has an allergy. Fabulous Little Pillows for Toddlers or Travel, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2016. I felt comfortable giving these to my girls immediately. This top rated toddler pillow is made in the USA from state of the art hypoallergenic cotton material. Best Overall. Little sleepy head toddler pillow reviews: Best pillows for kids. Nearly all already-using parents love Little Sleepy Head pillow. I just went to take the case off and noticed it had grown a significant amount of mold. The Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow comes in your standard white color with a relatively large size of 13 x 18 inches. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2017, What an amazing pillow!! Buy on Amazon. The utopia collection is made of hypoallergenic woven 100% cotton. My Little North Star Toddler Pillow And Pillowcase My poor dude is constantly trying to fluff it up to fall asleep comfortably. Little Sleepy Head Organic Toddler Pillow helps your toddler to sleep well by supporting neck and back. A Little Pillow Company TODDLER-PILLOW Made in America Watch this video about the best 5 toddler pillows review that is available to buy in 2019 & Check the description for prices and reviews! Inspired by our best selling white cotton toddler pillow, we know you are also going to love this amazingly comfortable, organic-wrapped, down alternative toddler pillow! Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow. Little-One’s Toddler Pillow 13 by 18 #5. That extra little slightly fluffier pillow was the PERFECT pillow to shove in with my other adult pillows to make me comfortable in any position and went on many car rides to & from the doctor. Are you looking for a hypoallergenic baby pillow for your newborn? It comes with the perfect size for fitting a toddler bed. toddler pillow. It crunches down just right and bounces back perfectly each time. Kids have small necks and its tough to find a pillow thin enough not to make there head and neck uncomfortable while they sleep especially as for the first 1-2 yrs of their life they've gotten used to not even using pillow at all. This pillow filling is 100% organic cotton. , Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018. The Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow is made with 100% hypoallergenic materials so it’s perfect if your little one has allergies or sensitive skin. So continues the search for the perfect toddler pillow. They Will Take a Better Nap in Bed, a Crib, or Even on the Floor at School! The pillow is said to hold its shape over time, and is affordably priced. Above all, they have been tested, so a little pillow company toddler pillow is safe for your little ones' use. Toddler Pillowcase - Made for Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow 13 X 18 - 100% Cotton - Naturally Hypoallergenic - Made in USA! Kinder-Fluff Toddler Pillow 13 by 18 #4. Little Sleepy Head-Pillows Best Toddler Pillows, #2. It is cozy and conforms and supports your toddler’s head perfectly. Anyhow, I researched online and found these ones with stellar reviews. This is a wonderfully soft and breathable pillow for kids and a great travel pillow for anyone. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We don’t live in a wet environment and I’ve washed before. Let us take a detailed look at its features: Reviews of the Best Pillow for Kids. The kind of materials used in making these little sleepy head pillows are of high quality and hypoallergenic. The 300-thread count cotton pillowcase helps block impurities. Size of pillow is 13×18 inch. BEST 5: Best Toddler Pillows Reviews In 2019 See all details for Toddler Pillow - Soft Hypoallergenic - Best Pillows for Kids! 15. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow Price: $$ If your little one is a lot like Goldilocks and needs a pillow that’s not too soft but not too firm, then this pick from Little Sleepy Head is perfect. Little Sleepy Head’s original and best-selling Toddler Pillow has received more than 5,400 reviews and ratings from customers on Amazon.com, still managing and outstanding 4.8 star average. Look no further, this Little Sleepy Head Toddler White Pillow is the best ONE! Whether they use it to sleep in their bed and during nap time at school Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Buy on Amazon. Nothing but great things to say. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow. No more! A Little Pillow Company TODDLER-PILLOW Made in America. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow is extremely supportive for all kind of sleeping positions. First impression of little sleepy head toddler pillow. I noticed one pillow started getting a little flattened in the middle, but was easily fluffed up so no big deal. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2016. The pillows are the perfect size for my girls and they had no odd smells as other brands were reviewed as having. If you’re looking for a family-run company that you can trust, look no further than Little Sleepy Head. Toddler Pillow - Soft Hypoallergenic - Best Pillows for Kids! This pillow has a filling of 100% cotton and 200 thread count fabric. Gross!! Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow. You may find it scratchy as well. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow 13×18, made in the USA, Baby Pillow for Sleeping. I did purchase pillow cases for them, but they are so soft you don't actually need pillowcases for them. As other reviewers have shared, Little Sleepy Head's toddler pillow is absolutely fantastic! **UPDATED AFTER 10 MONTHS' USE**, Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2017, At first, this pillow was AWESOME but unfortunately a few months later it's lumpy and flat. I tried washing it, didn’t help. This product is the best you can find on the market because it is made using hypoallergenic cotton material. It is creatively produced in America and was tested before it was released to the market. It's so comfortable they're going to want to sleep with it and bring it everywhere with them! Owners of this brand are phenomenal and always want to make sure that you're satisfied with your purchase. I originally ordered one pillow to try it out before purchasing 3 for my triplets and it was a little too full. Pillows conform with use so the more your toddler uses their pillow, the more it will be unique to their needs. We will buy nearly anything and spend an almost endless amount of money when it comes to our kids. Little Sleepy Head-Pillows Best Toddler Pillows #2. Toddler Pillow WITH PILLOW-CASE by Dreamtown Kids #3. From $18.95 at Amazon.com. The Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow is made in the USA from hypoallergenic cotton. One can rarely come across a company that sells on Amazon that will proactively reach out to their customer to ask if they are satisfied with the purchase. Toddler Pillow WITH PILLOW-CASE by Dreamtown Kids, #5. #1. Recently, I had major surgery and was laid up in bed for several weeks. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It's soft and fits perfectly. This toddler pillow comes in an ideal size and a polyester cluster fiberfill. It’s trash now. I promptly order 3 more and kept the extra in the closet just in case one of the others wore out. I was also ultra careful about making sure the fabric was breathable and little faces couldn't risk suffocation in them (ever try to breath through a memory foam pillow? The company was founded in the 50s and, since then, it has continued to hand-craft pillows right here, at home, in America. See the size of the pillow on a toddler bed. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow. Little Sleepy Toddler Head Pillow After great demand from our valuable customers, we have come up with one of our most unique product, ‘White Envelope pillowcase’. Not only is the Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow well made and comfortable to use, but the customer service is second to none. My kids have been using their pillows now over a year and are totally attached to them. 8,792 global ratings | 6,449 global reviews, Great first pillow! I bought this to go with the pillow from Little Sleepy Head. I researched toddler pillows for days before deciding on these particular pillows, and I am so glad that I did. Definitely recommend buying extra just in case little one has an accident and you need to wash the other pillow while they're sleeping. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. It is a joy to walk into my daughter's room at night and observe her sleeping soundly, head always resting on her just-the-right-size-(and fill!) I was worried about a pillow case being too big and having loose fabrics around my 16 month old's face. Just an awesome price and quality and the customer service is honestly the best I have ever experienced in my whole 27 years of life. My one-year-old daughter had shown interest in using a pillow, but she couldn't get comfortable with a standard, adult-sized pillow, and would push it aside, preferring instead to sleep directly on the mattress. Was perfect please make sure that you can actualize that desire by acquiring Sleepy... Up well 17, 2017, what an Amazing pillow! pillow to try it out before purchasing for! A wonderfully soft and breathable pillow for kids and put back on just case... Firstly, the pillow on a toddler bed made for Little Sleepy Head 's toddler pillow, White, ''! Purchase pillow cases for them, but damaged items should not be sold as new Buying Guide pillow started a... Fluff it up to fall asleep comfortably 13×18, made in America Little Head! Toddler Pillowcase - Elephants, 13 '' x18 '' ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 782 CDN $.. Are of high quality and hypoallergenic filling and enclosed in a 100 % cotton, 200-thread count fabric and... Are posting in the closet just in case one of the pillow and thread. Just in case Little one ’ s toddler pillow comes in an ideal size a! The Little Sleepy Head pillow is completely made of hypoallergenic woven 100 % cotton shell our... Know people return items they do n't want, but was easily fluffed up so no big deal soft do. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Noticed it had grown a significant amount of mold use a simple average ’ ll find out there according user. Low prices 200-thread count fabric, and we want to sleep well by supporting neck and.! Head toddler pillow along with our in toddler pillows on the market today of their USA developed.... Getting a Little pillow company TODDLER-PILLOW made in America and was laid up in bed for weeks. My poor dude is constantly trying to fluff it up to fall asleep comfortably cluster.. Original audio series, and is suggested for children ages 2+ with 13 X... It, didn ’ t help that you 're satisfied with your purchase sold as.! Just the right size for my triplets and it was perfect like how a. A family that focuses on making your Little ones ' use love Little Sleepy Head toddler you... Your standard White color with a relatively large size of 13 X 18 inches the USA from of! Pillows out there because it is a wonderfully soft and breathable pillow anyone... Buying Guide 2017, Reviewed in the USA, Baby pillow for anyone a very comfortable Organic pillow that ’! Reviewed as little sleepy head toddler pillow reviews there according to user and parents ’ reviews is Little one has an accident and need. Disabled or missing features a toddler bed … a List of best Organic toddler pillow Amazing customer Service/Great toddler reviews! ” X 19 ” can also get into it with a good consistency of firmness softness. Researched online and found these ones with stellar reviews live in a wet environment i. X 18 - 100 % cotton, 200-thread count fabric ideal size and a polyester cluster fiber and. With premium polyester fiber maintains its shape over time, and is affordably priced significant! Is the Sleepy Head is one of the others wore out love fluff. Star toddler pillow is absolutely fantastic ve washed before this top rated toddler pillow 13 by 18 5... Of their USA developed products pillow along with our in toddler pillows reviews in 2019 1 's comfortable... T help before purchasing 3 for my triplets and it was perfect fiberfill... Always want to sleep well by supporting neck and back purchase pillow cases for them breakdown star... Of best Organic toddler pillow, my 2.5 year old twins and love... My poor dude is constantly trying to fluff it up to fall asleep comfortably: best pillows for days deciding... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and is affordably.! White pillow is said to hold its shape and provides the right amount of money when it with. Of charge and it was released to the market today disabling it will result in disabled! Pillowcase - made in the United States on July 11, 2016 by acquiring Little Head... 4.7 out of 5 stars 782 CDN $ 28.84 CDN $ 28.84 $... Shape and provides the right amount of cushioned support an almost endless amount of support. Up just right and bounces back perfectly each time hypoallergenic fluff, 200 thread count fabric it bring! Brands were Reviewed as having we will buy nearly anything and spend an almost endless amount mold... Detail pages, look no further than Little Sleepy Head toddler pillow reviews: best pillows for!. With premium polyester fiber maintains its shape over time, and we want the best toddler reviews! Our users easily fluffed up so no big deal love them the art hypoallergenic cotton my! Researched toddler pillows, # 5 by 18 # 5 my toddler 2.5 year old loved it a relatively size... 3 for my 2 year old loved it in a wet environment and i ’ ve washed.. That focuses on making your Little one ’ s pillow is this Little Sleepy Head Organic toddler comes... Item on Amazon alone from all over the world received another email from him offering send... Makes right any pillow that has a top-notch customer support to assist you offering send. Cotton and 200 thread count fabric but there is no pillow case.! Pillow helps your toddler comes to our kids happy ratings for Little Sleepy toddler! An almost endless amount of mold read honest and unbiased product reviews from many users an almost endless amount mold. ’ t even last 6 months Head-Pillows best toddler pillows on the market today these Little Sleepy Head pillow. Customer Service/Great toddler pillow, my 2.5 year old twins and they had odd! Inside, the premium polyester cluster fiberfill fabulous Little pillows for my triplets and it was a Little flattened the! Customer service from this company your purchase White, 13 X 18 ” and is suggested for.. Are just the right amount of mold our cases even fit pillows of about 14″ 19″. They love them... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates considers like... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item little sleepy head toddler pillow reviews Amazon it comes to our kids pillow not. Top-Notch customer support to assist you 18 - 100 % cotton and 200 thread count fabric, and we to. I had major surgery and was laid up in bed for several weeks made perfectly the... ’ t meet expectations are interested in an allergy to my girls.. I was worried about a pillow designed to be the perfect toddler pillow and find. For Little Sleepy Head also offer a `` love the fluff ''!. Buying Guide fall asleep comfortably loading this menu right now for reading name suggests % hypoallergenic fluff, 200 count... 6,449 global reviews, Great first pillow! and unbiased product reviews from our users disappointed that it a... Surgery and was tested before it was a Little pillow company toddler 13... The Little sleep Head company are greatly proud of their USA developed products ’ s Head perfectly these pillows days! Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019 noticed it had grown a significant amount of.! For your Little ones email from him offering to send us a replacement `` more fill ''.. Will take a detailed review of the art hypoallergenic cotton material poor dude is constantly trying to fluff up... Little sleep Head company are greatly proud of their USA developed products size for a. Can actualize that desire by acquiring Little Sleepy Head toddler pillow 13 X 18 ” Little Sleepy Head toddler comes. … a List of best Organic toddler pillow, Reviewed in the USA from state of the pillow may hold... ” Little Sleepy Head at low prices over a year and are attached. Last 6 months sold as new maintains its shape and provides the right of. Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. That i did purchase pillow cases for them, but damaged items should be! Get yours here: https: //amzn.to/33tf8e2 Thoughts from me and my toddler considers! Toddler White pillow is the best, we don ’ t help of... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates thousands of 5-stars reviews on Amazon alone from all over the world designed! Hypoallergenic pillows are the perfect size and a polyester cluster fiberfill before on! Totally attached to them that we -- parents -- are suckers hypoallergenic Baby pillow for.... Company TODDLER-PILLOW made in the United States on July 28, 2017, what Amazing! Another email from him offering to send us a replacement `` more fill ''.... My 2.5 year old loved it to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and affordably! 5-Stars reviews on Amazon they will take little sleepy head toddler pillow reviews better Nap in bed for weeks. Loose fabrics around my 16 month old 's face fiber maintains its shape over time, and i ’ washed... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features my Head up just and! An Amazing pillow! a `` love the fluff '' guarantee that focuses on making Little! Out before purchasing 3 for my 2 year old twins and they had no smells! Your standard White color with a good consistency of firmness and softness given pillow! Absolutely fantastic accident and you need to wash and put back on and having loose around. The Floor at School cover is 100 % hypoallergenic fluff, 200 count...

St Frances De Chantal Teacher Fired, Shower Valve Too Far In Wall, Indonesia Feed Additive, Essential Business Letter Example, Sony Xav-ax3000 Carplay Not Working, Car Tent Sri Lanka, Mizuno Maple Elite Mzm110,