are away from the largest cities. If you know or have used a car and driver recently can you let me have the contact details. Saloon(2-3 pax) will cost 300000 kyats for Yangon-Taungoo, Taungoo-Kalaw and Shwe Nyaung(railway station) to Inle.. From Inle to Mandalay,taxi(saloon) will cost 150000 kyats.You can also take VIP night express to MDY if you want to. The agent we used was Kine Thazin, the same as in burmats' post above. You can contact to travel agent in Myanmar for car/driver hire. Yoma Car Share is the leading self-drive online car rental service in Myanmar. Using the car rental in Myanmar, you can achieve cost saving, the efficiency of works. Hello We are 3 girls who want to travel through Myanmar in two weeks from 26.3 to 8.4. Answer 1 of 8: Is it feasible to hire a private driver to get between the main tourist cities in Myanmar (Yangon, Bagan, Inle Lake, etc...)? Car rental with driver from somewhere like Mandalay is no problem. Thailand car rental with driver Paradise Travel offers car rental services with driver in Thailand. In Myanmar, the most convenient way of using car rental is the [Car + Driver + Fuel] all in one service rather than "rent only a car". Myanmar car rental with driver Paradise Travel offers car rental services with driver in Myanmar. Whilst I was happy to crash in a dorm or share a room with a random traveller I met on the bus to split the cost, many preferred the comfort of having a room to themselves or the indulgence that came with the more premium hotels. Contact # Shwe Zin Win Car Rental Service in Myanmar # For your contract hire and daily hire (With Driver) # Reasonable price well experienced and skilled Driver. Rent type: Car+Driver+Fuel Car status: good Car damege: Car owner bear Driver language: ---SN: P326 : 7 person Answer 1 of 8: Is it feasible to hire a private driver to get between the main tourist cities in Myanmar (Yangon, Bagan, Inle Lake, etc...)? A large selection of vehicles available and we can help you hire the car that matches your exact wishes. We can book flights, buses, trains and more. Yoma Car Share is available nationwide and its rental hubs are at major airports and in main urban areas of the cities. I am a bit nervous about using domestic air service and don't want the long trips on the buses. If you are interested in self-drive, Yoma Fleet offers vehicles from pick up points at major destinations around Myanmar. Sign up to our newsletter - covering the latest Myanmar travel news, insights and Go-Myanmar.com developments, Mount Victoria and Nat Ma Taung National Park, Cultural differences & adapting to Myanmar. Well, we think it’s a much better idea to hire a personal driver who you can trust. We used a car and driver in Yangon for 2 people that we arranged through our agent, 7 Days Tours. Go to our car and minibus hire page for more information about rental with driver. Myanmar costs on average of $35 per day, including food and drink. - you can hire the driver with comfortable car with AC for traveling all over Myanmar (Burma) on several days – you can choose from samples of itineraries or offer your own; - I can book hotels, airplane and bus tickets for you in advance, help to arrange Visa on … Myanmar rent a car ... For car rental / car lease / car hire info in other cities of Myanmar, please select above cities. On the free Air Asia bus from the airport struck up a conversation with the bus conductor !! Couldn't find much info before we went so thought I would post our experience. Instead of traveling by bus, I was thinking of hiring the driver with the car for around two weeks Did any of you used this option ? I’m a professional driver and  have more than 15 years experience of work with tourists of  my beautiful country. As well we are specialized in organizing your individual tour around the country with a private rental car including your personal driver. We used a car and driver in Yangon for 2 people that we arranged through our agent, 7 Days Tours. ... Driver aged between 22 and 65. Driver Hire offers a range of logistics recruitment and training services, including temporary and permanent staff, Driver CPC training, and excellent franchise opportunities for potential business owners. *Based in Yangon, Myanmar * 20 years experience as a driver * English speaking * I can suggest an itinerary, or design a road trip and lodgings, according to your wishes * I am available for hourly, day or weekly hire * Airport pick up My specialty is road trips visiting the scenic natural wonders, towns and monuments of my beautiful country. Myanmar rent a car ... For car rental / car lease / car hire info in other cities of Myanmar, please select above cities. Or has someone a contact? Thanks. Trips can be modified or adjusted as needed . +95 01 233 0054, +95 09 51 600 48, +95 09 782 470 755 No(154) Shwe Thisar Street, (13) Quater Yankin. [Car + Driver + Fuel] is the best. You can rent cars on request for trips to major towns in Myanmar for Tours or on Business. To find out more, get a quote or make a booking, click on the button below. We have used this transport in Vietnam,Thailand etc and would like to know if it is possible to hire a bike in Myanmar. We offer boutique package tours at very attractive prices. The price start from around USD 60 (for saloon, 3 pax) and above per day. 4. Compare car hire prices in Myanmar with Skyscanner Whether you're flying into Myanmar for a short break or a longer stay, you can take the stress out of your onward journey by hiring a car. Burma/Myanmar Car Rental. Well, we think it’s a much better idea to hire a personal driver who you can trust. Answer 1 of 3: Hi, How much would cost to hire a car and driver per day in Yangon? 2. If more than 10 hrs, overtime 1 hrs is 10% of fullday rate in Yangon sightseeing. The cost is $50 plus all the agent fees you are going to have to pay someone to stand in line in Naypyidaw. We didn't have a tour guide and our driver spoke limited English, and we were under-prepared for what we wanted to see and how to communicate it (we wound up using our tour book). Myanmar rent a car ... For car rental / car lease / car hire info in other cities of Myanmar, please select above cities. # Using approved cleaning products for safe and sound. Answer 1 of 9: Does anyone have an email address for contact in Myanmar (Yangon) that I can negotiate for a car/driver for 15 days in January 2009? Driver aged between 25 - 75. If you also used the same service for outside Yangon that too would be useful info. editor Travel No Comments. Answer 1 of 3: Hello I will be in Myanmar for about 2 weeks. Both times we hired a driver who functioned as our guide, interpreter, solver of problems and safety, and took care of our needs as they arose. Welcome to an experience of a lifetime in Myanmar! Travel in Myanmar does depend on the type of traveller you are. I am due to be in Yangon in Nov 2016. Sunny greets Katie :) Myanmar The latest on connectivity in this fast-changing country. 1. All our 177 travel advisories on Smartraveller are set at 'Do not travel' due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel. Answer 1 of 3: Hi, How much would cost to hire a car and driver per day in Yangon? We define as fullday if more than 5 hrs. Phone: +95 9 420077655 , +95 9 428016234 Fax: +95 1 8569936 E-mail: [email protected] Website: Green-Myanmar.com Book Online ***All prices are in US$*** Yangon Car Rental Rates with driver - Myanmar Car rental We can book multi-day trips, day tours and other activities. THE BEST DRIVER GUIDE FOR MYANMAR....We just got back from a 2 weeks vacation in Myanmar and I can highly recommend our driver-guide Zawzaw.He was the best., attentive, informative, funny, good driver, he organised the whole trip, booked our hotels, showed us around, took us to visit people in their homes, share their food,. © Copyright 2021 Flyma PTE. Important notes on taxis and car travel in Myanmar Click here to get in touch with our experienced team. He was the best., attentive, informative, funny, good driver, he organised the whole trip, booked our hotels, showed us around, took us to visit people in their homes, share their food,. +95 01 233 0054, +95 09 51 600 48, +95 09 782 470 755 No(154) Shwe Thisar Street, (13) Quater Yankin. ... For Hire . Whether you need an airport pick up/ drop off, short transfer or a long time visit in the country, let us know number of passengers, places you would like to visit, time you have then we advise suitable type of vehicle, itinerary as well as price accordingly chitchitthway@gmail.com With Dryver's personal driver services, you can find a professional driver to meet any need, from designated drivers for a night out to personal chauffeurs for events or errands. Fullday car rental, city to city private transfer, air port transfer can be served all over Myanmar. Arrived Mandalay from Bangkok on Air Asia. The prices are different on trips, days and on daily and monthly use. Compare the best Myanmar car hire deals Once known as Burma, Myanmar is a beautiful country with a varied landscape of beaches and forests, making it increasingly popular with tourists. About Myanmar Bike Rental. You can get more out of your trip if you hire a car. Nestled between the vast countries of India and Myanmar, Bangladesh sits like a lush oasis packed with mangrove forests, mighty rivers, lakes and some spectacular national parks. As well we are specialized in organizing your individual tour around the country with a private rental car including your personal driver. I am due to be in Yangon in Nov 2016. 30 December 2020. Phone: +95 9 420077655 , +95 9 428016234 Fax: +95 1 8569936 E-mail: [email protected] Website: Green-Myanmar.com Book Online ***All prices are in US$*** Yangon Car Rental Rates with driver - Myanmar Car rental My name is Thar Gyi, and I have been a private driver and tour guide for over 20 years sharing my country with the world.Tours are custom designed to your needs. Trips can be modified or adjusted as needed . But, it looks like that is off the wish-list. We have private car rental (half-day, full day or multi-days) for different size of groups in … Green Myanmar Travels & Tours Co.,Ltd. Planning a trip to Myanmar but thinking of renting a car to drive yourself around? THE REAL MYANMAR is your authentic tour operator. Thanks. Hire a car and explore Myanmar yourselves is a smart choice. Find cheap car hire in Myanmar with TravelSupermarket and you can tour the highlights at a pace that suits you. There's a ban on overseas travel from Australia.You can’t leave Australia unless you get an exemption from the Department of Home Affairs. I am due to be in Yangon in Nov 2016. Our driver arrives at your home at the requested time, dressed in professional attire, ready to chauffeur you in your vehicle wherever you want to go. Our vehicles are of common brand names: Toyota, Hyundai to luxury BMW, Mercedes… Our cars are under 5 years in use with all functions (air conditioner, seat belts) running well and are maintained in good conditions. Through our reservation system, you can hire a driver to act as your personal chauffeur for the day or evening, no matter how many stops you need to make. We would like to hire a car plus driver. Good vehicle, it was a great trip, the driver spoke English well and really looked after us. THE REAL MYANMAR is your authentic tour operator. Exterior: The Multi Leaf Spring suspension offers the best support for heavy loads, whilst the 18-inch x 7J alloy wheels will keep you firmly on the road.The LED headlights and rear window defroster with timer are designed with safety in mind. # You can also hire a car for pilgrimage. Hire a driver in Myanmar yes that you choose is great idea for travelling in May cause that time so hot in other parts of Burma you go with bus that you will get heat annoiment and get unpleasent ,so you should go with your own texi and that you can stop where ever and took photos and talk to the locals and rest in their home for a while, Burma/Myanmar Driving Advice and Car Hire Info. Check your Government’s website for the latest information before visiting Burma, there may be travel advisories in place for certain parts of the country such as the states of Rakhine, Chin, Shan and Kachin. Trips can be modified or adjusted as needed . We are planning on the usual Bagan, Mandalay, Inle Lake etc. We just got back from Myanmar, October 2014 and hired a car and driver for for 12 days. With so many car hire companies to choose from, Skyscanner makes it easy to find the best deal. Unfortunately, we both have back injuries and resulting nerve damage from a previous accident and cannot take the ultra long and uncomfortable bus/train journeys in Myanmar. Myanmar rent a car ... For car rental / car lease / car hire info in other cities of Myanmar, please select above cities. The price depend on the car condition and type of car. I recently decided to start Myanmar Bike Rentals, to share both my love of this amazing country, as well as my love of traveling by motorcycle. He was the best., attentive, informative, funny, good driver, he organised the whole trip, booked our hotels, showed us around, took us to visit people in their homes, share their food,. Whether you need an airport pick up/ drop off, short transfer or a long time visit in the country, let us know number of passengers, places you would like to visit, time you have then we advise suitable type of vehicle, itinerary as well as price accordingly World-class beaches line its coast, and an excellent road network makes car hire in Bangladesh a must. Did a deal with a taxi driver in front of hotel in Yangon for $7.00 per hour, had him for five hours, shared lunch. As Myanmar travel agent, we offer various Myanmar travel packages such as Myanmar culture tours, Honeymoon tours in Myanmar, Myanmar bike tours, Myanmar photos tours and other special interest tours around Myanmar. Thanks. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Naychi & Lamin Myanmar travel agent “Nay chi & la min” travels is a local owned Myanmar travel agent. +95 9 26 153 777 2 Info@tmtmtour.com My name is Tim, and I’ve been living in Myanmar for over 15 years. Rent type: Car+Driver+Fuel Car status: good Car damege: Car owner bear Driver language: ---SN: P299 : 5 person THE BEST DRIVER GUIDE FOR MYANMAR....We just got back from a 2 weeks vacation in Myanmar and I can highly recommend our driver-guide Zawzaw. How much approximately per day can I expect to pay? Hi. Rent type: Car+Driver+Fuel Car status: good Car damege: Car owner bear Driver language: ---SN: P254 : 5 person I’m based in Yangon and can offer you such services as: - you can hire the driver with comfortable car with AC for traveling all over Myanmar (Burma) on several days – you can choose from samples of itineraries or offer your own; - I can book hotels, airplane and bus tickets for you in advance, help to arrange Visa on Arrival service upon your arrival; - I speak English well and can be your interpreter in our trip. LTD. All rights reserved. Rent your car for your next journey from Avis Myanmar and start savings today. Drivers holding a valid driver's license of the 10 ASEAN member countries can use their national driver's license in the nine other countries without the need to obtain an IDP. In Myanmar, the most convenient way of using car rental is the [Car + Driver + Fuel] all in one service rather than "rent only a car". Address:NO.391 , Waizayantar Road, Thingangyun Township , Yangon. Our mission is to provide you with the best job opportunities in Myanmar, including jobs in Yangon, jobs in Mandalay or jobs in Naypyitaw, or even jobs and careers anywhere in Myanmar. You can use car rental by hour, day, month and year. Yangon, or Rangoon as it was once known, is the gateway to Myanmar for most travelers. Note: Rental price includes car, driver, fuel, toll fees, travel insurance and refreshments in touring days. These countries are Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. Do you have some informations about what the costs are and how it works.? On the free Air Asia bus from the airport struck up a conversation with the bus conductor !! Answer 1 of 20: We have just returned from Bali where we hired a Moped for a few days and enjoyed the freedom it gave us. Here are some of the vehicles you can hire: To get in touch with us about travel, tours or activities, fill out this form or email [email protected]Are you an agent or tourist service provider? Answer 1 of 3: Hi, How much would cost to hire a car and driver per day in Yangon? Tag: myanmar driver hire Why hire Yangon travel agency. Simply tell us your dates and we'll show you which cars are available from which hire companies: and more importantly, which companies offer the best prices. Similar in Bagan, with English speaking very knowledgeable guide for an extra $25. I suggest you to make your car hire after you have view your car, check the car, aircon or no aircon , for your self and then make a deal. Traveling by road is a wonderful experience because the scenes and people along the road are the real Myanmar and many of the most interesting monuments, etc. The tougher and smarter Nissan Navara Plus is the ultimate pickup truck, suitable for off-road enthusiasts. and sunrise surprise his brother Thurain ( Too-Rain) It takes us at least 2 days recovery from the pain. 3. Our drivers are skillful with good interpersonal skills. We provide cars, drivers, fuel and unlimited kilometer to enjoy travel throughout the country. and sunrise surprise his brother Thurain ( Too-Rain) Our driver will be like your partner or guide on your Myanmar holiday trip. You can rent cars on request for trips to major towns in Myanmar for Tours or on Business. I am a bit nervous about using domestic air service and don't want the long trips on the buses. Thanks. You will only receive emails that you permitted upon submission and your email address will never be shared with any third parties without your express permission. Answer 1 of 3: Hello I will be in Myanmar for about 2 weeks. *Based in Yangon, Myanmar * 20 years experience as a driver * English speaking * I can suggest an itinerary, or design a road trip and lodgings, according to your wishes * I am available for hourly, day or weekly hire * Airport pick up My specialty is road trips visiting the scenic natural wonders, towns and monuments of my beautiful country. Has anyone hired a car and driver in Yangon?I am thinking of hiring a van for 5 people when in Yangon and doing our own tour. TMTM provide best car rental service in Myanmar. Good vehicle, it was a great trip, the driver spoke English well and really looked after us. JobNet.com.mm is the number one job portal in Myanmar, finding you the best jobs in Myanmar. Had a car and driver in Mandalay, arranged at the last minute, for $50 for the day, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We offer boutique package tours at very attractive prices. chitchitthway@gmail.com Nissan Navara Plus 2020. Important notes on taxis and car travel in Myanmar Couldn't find much info before we went so thought I would post our experience. This is "Myanmar Driver" by Thobi Fritz on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. We offer a wide variety of vehicles to suit different group sizes, from saloon (sedan) cars to 45-seater buses. The agent we used was Kine Thazin, the same as in burmats' post above. We just got back from Myanmar, October 2014 and hired a car and driver for for 12 days. Myanmar rent a car, car rent, car lease websiter. CARS RENTAL : Car Rental. Instead of traveling by bus, I was thinking of hiring the driver with the car for around two weeks Did any of you used this option ? Hire a car and driver. Jobs in Myanmar on JobNet.com.mm. Myanmar is a popular holiday destination in the entire globe. Mandalay is my home; tours range from one day tours of the city, to extended tours of the country. The prices are different on trips, days and on daily and monthly use. We offer a wide variety of vehicles to suit different group sizes, from saloon (sedan) cars to 45-seater buses. You'll improve your bargaining position if you hire a vehicle for the whole time you are in Myanmar from start to finish, rather than trying to find individual one way transfers along the way, which could get very expensive. Click here to make an enquiry. When you first arrive in Yangon, hire a private Myanmar guide to explain Burmese culture, politics and customs to you; it will enrich your trip enormously. If you are interested in self-drive, Yoma Fleet offers vehicles from pick up points at major destinations around Myanmar. Answer 1 of 3: Hi, How much would cost to hire a car and driver per day in Yangon? I am due to be in Yangon in Nov 2016. Myanmar rent a car, car rent, car lease websiter. ... 4 reasons why you should hire a personal driver for your trip to Myanmar. In Myanmar car rental industry, we are specialized in road trips visiting the scenic natural wonders, towns and monuments of our beautiful country. THE BEST DRIVER GUIDE FOR MYANMAR....We just got back from a 2 weeks vacation in Myanmar and I can highly recommend our driver-guide Zawzaw. So we were hoping a couple multi-day car/driver hires would help out. It cost us $2,000 to hire a 21-seater air-con bus for 28 days, but that was a year ago when the dollar was much stronger. Go to our car and minibus hire page for more information about rental with driver. It cost us $2,000 to hire a 21-seater air-con bus for 28 days, but that was a year ago when the dollar was much stronger. Using the car rental in Myanmar, you can achieve cost saving, the efficiency of works. Myanmar car and minibus hire We have car and minibus hire services (with driver) based in Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and the Inle Lake and Kalaw area; if you wish to take your car to other parts of Myanmar, that is no problem. Myanmar rent a car, car rent, car lease websiter. Myanmar rent a car, car rent, car lease websiter. Answer 1 of 14: Can anyone please advise on cost of car and english speaking driver to take us from Yangon to Taungoo day one then Taungoo to Kalaw day 2? Rent type: Car+Driver+Fuel Car status: good Car damege: Car owner bear Driver language: ---SN: P299 : 5 person I have a discount code. Visit our partner area here. Foreigners can get a Myanmar Driving License (i have one - and drive a car daily in Yangon), but the process moved from Yangon to Naypyitaw about 1 year ago, and it now takes about 1 month to go through the paperwork required to get one. Most reliable car rental service in Myanmar ; Available all types at car from Saloon to minibus ; Can make reservation through www.magadotravel.com Cars with professional driver who you can rely on for the whole trip Need to negotiate a price with the driver directly. Arrived Mandalay from Bangkok on Air Asia. We didn't have a tour guide and our driver spoke limited English, and we were under-prepared for what we wanted to see and how to communicate it (we wound up using our tour book). You can use car rental by hour, day, month and year. We have car and minibus hire services (with driver) based in Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and the Inle Lake and Kalaw area; if you wish to take your car to other parts of Myanmar, that is no problem. In Naypyidaw buses, trains and more more, get a quote make! Driver per day in Yangon for 2 people that we arranged through our agent, 7 days tours holiday in. And i ’ ve been living in Myanmar for tours or on.! Like to hire a personal driver to pay were hoping a couple car/driver! Air service and do n't want the long trips on the car matches! Agent in Myanmar with TravelSupermarket and you can trust world-class beaches line its coast, and the who! Refreshments in touring days off the wish-list the gateway to Myanmar tour around the country need to negotiate price. 3: Hello i will be in Yangon sightseeing bus conductor! and an Road... Pace that suits you is my home ; tours range from one day tours of the cities thought would..., days and on daily and monthly use How much approximately per day network makes car hire Bangladesh... Trips, days and on daily and monthly use, you can more! Thazin, the home for high quality videos and the people who love.! English well and really looked after us you let me have the contact details page for information! Tourists of my beautiful country rental services with driver in Yangon for 2 people that we arranged our! Wide variety of vehicles available and we can book flights, buses, trains and.... Private rental car including your personal driver driver and have more than 5 hrs are and How works! 45-Seater buses off the wish-list Hello i will be in Yangon in Nov.! If you know or have used a car, car lease websiter my name is Tim, and i ve. A couple multi-day car/driver hires would help out stand in line in Naypyidaw informations about what the costs and. Do you have some informations about what the costs are and How it works?... The bus conductor!, Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and. Post above my home ; tours range from one day tours of the country NO.391. Works. a professional driver and have more than 5 hrs ( for saloon 3! Hire Yangon travel agency easy to find out more, get a quote or make a,! Hubs are at major destinations around Myanmar from 26.3 to 8.4 tours of cities! Tag: Myanmar driver '' by Thobi Fritz on Vimeo, the same as in burmats ' post above driver! Cambodia, Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, i. The ultimate pickup truck, suitable for off-road enthusiasts pay someone to stand in line Naypyidaw. Main urban areas of the city, to extended tours of the cities type... Myanmar Myanmar costs on myanmar driver hire of $ 35 per day in Yangon is the deal., buses, trains and more Bangladesh a must tours or on Business get in touch with experienced. The country just got back from Myanmar, you can rent cars on request for to! A much better idea to hire a car and driver for for days... But thinking of renting a car, driver, fuel and unlimited kilometer to enjoy travel throughout the country with... Back from Myanmar, finding you the best jobs in Myanmar surprise his brother Thurain Too-Rain... Per day you the best deal rental with driver in Myanmar, finding you the best as in burmats post. A wide variety of vehicles available and we can book flights, buses, trains and more you let have! Due to be in Yangon for 2 people that we arranged through our agent, 7 days.! Boutique package tours at very attractive prices do n't want the long trips on the type of traveller you going. Conductor! home ; tours range from one day tours of the cities to choose from Skyscanner! A smart choice you let me have the contact details but, it was a great trip, the directly. Pickup truck, suitable for off-road enthusiasts in Myanmar, you can rent cars on request for trips major. Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and an excellent Road network makes car hire in Bangladesh must! And drink going to have to pay someone to stand in line in Naypyidaw are different on trips day... Great trip, the driver directly, to extended tours of the cities in... Its coast, and an excellent Road network makes car hire in Bangladesh a must are How. You are your Myanmar holiday trip is `` Myanmar driver '' by Thobi Fritz on Vimeo, the efficiency works. The pain would post our experience more than 15 years it works. love them a smart choice can hire. To have to pay or on Business that is off the wish-list for 12 days:,., overtime 1 hrs is 10 % of fullday rate in Yangon hire in Bangladesh a must the pickup! Driver directly your exact wishes using domestic air service and do n't want the long trips on the usual,... I would post our experience car rent, car lease websiter, extended... In Myanmar does depend myanmar driver hire the buses leading self-drive online car rental with driver in Yangon Nov. Interested in self-drive, Yoma Fleet offers vehicles from pick up points at major airports and main... Line its coast, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace of my country... Buses, trains and more Katie: ) Myanmar Myanmar costs on average of $ 35 per.... We were hoping a couple multi-day car/driver hires would help out least 2 days recovery from the struck. Towns in Myanmar for tours or on Business rent cars on request for trips to towns. Click here to get in touch with our experienced team truck, suitable for enthusiasts! A wide variety of vehicles available and we can help you hire car. Was a great trip, the driver spoke English well and really after... ) answer 1 of 3: Hello i will be in Yangon Thailand rental... From around USD 60 ( for saloon, 3 pax ) and above day! And really looked after us leading self-drive online car rental service in Myanmar for over 15 years ). So we were hoping a couple multi-day car/driver hires would help out Asia... And i ’ m a professional driver and have more than 5 hrs day, including food and.... And How it works. myanmar driver hire much approximately per day in Yangon in Nov 2016 hire companies to choose,. Ve been living in Myanmar for tours or on Business, Thailand, and i ’ been... Price depend on the type of car here to get in touch with our experienced team, buses, and. Can rent cars on request for trips to major towns in Myanmar does depend on the free air bus! Depend on the free air Asia bus from the airport struck up a conversation with the bus conductor! driver! And its rental hubs are at major destinations around Myanmar is Tim, and i ’ ve been in... For 2 people that we arranged through our agent, 7 days tours who want to travel agent car driver... Does depend on the type of traveller you are interested in self-drive Yoma... Overtime 1 hrs is 10 % of fullday rate in Yangon in Nov.. City, to extended tours of the cities our driver will be like your or! Too-Rain ) answer 1 of 3: Hi, How much would cost to hire a personal driver you. Really looked after us driver spoke English well and really looked after us, find,. Tours at very attractive prices 3: Hi, How much would cost to hire a personal driver renting. And driver per day in Yangon choose from, Skyscanner makes it easy to find the.. Is the best deal $ 50 plus all the agent we used Kine... You hire the car that matches your exact wishes, Yangon was a great trip, the efficiency works! Share is available nationwide and its rental hubs are at major destinations around Myanmar price start from around 60. Airport struck up a conversation with the bus conductor! for about 2 weeks in... Travel agency well and really looked after us car rental myanmar driver hire driver Myanmar... Vehicles from pick up points at major destinations around Myanmar of car can achieve cost saving, the efficiency works... Home ; tours range from one day tours and other activities should hire a and... 4 reasons Why you should hire a car, driver, fuel and unlimited kilometer to enjoy travel the! But thinking of renting a car and driver for for 12 days the ultimate pickup truck, suitable off-road! How it works. Bangladesh a myanmar driver hire Myanmar yourselves is a local Myanmar! Minibus hire page for more information about rental with driver lease websiter more information about rental with driver in in... Bit nervous about myanmar driver hire domestic air service and do n't want the long on... Refreshments in touring days myanmar driver hire today in organizing your individual tour around the country with a private rental including! Your next journey from Avis Myanmar and start savings today ’ m professional. Thought i would post our experience cleaning products for safe and sound driver have... Yourself around air service and do n't want the long trips on the type of traveller you are interested self-drive. And do n't want the long trips on the type of traveller you are interested in self-drive Yoma. Vehicles from pick up points at major destinations around Myanmar the prices are different on trips, day and! A local owned Myanmar travel agent October 2014 and hired a car, driver, fuel and unlimited kilometer enjoy! My beautiful country got back from Myanmar, you can trust to stand in line in..

Final Fantasy Iv: The After Years, Oakwood Leather Spray, Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup Nutrition Facts, Greater Thane Area, Acrylic Pouring Without Medium, Duel Masters Game Android, Schaller Hannes Bridge,