BRIDGE SCHALLER STM GOLD + INSERTS. •, Left Handed B Bender – The Palm Lever Is Modified, Hipshot now have a Top-Loading Hardtail option, The STM is compatible with post spacings from 74.0 – 74.5 mm, The STM offers adjustable height, intonation and string spacing, The low-friction roller saddles offer excellent tuning stability and make this bridge perfect for any, Optional: 2 rollers per space for 12-string guitar, The slant/angle is adjustable and can be set depending on what the scale length is and which string gauge is used. Thomann jest największym na świecie sklepem wysyłkowym w zakresie instrumetnów muzycznych, sprzętu nagłośnieniowego oraz oświetleniowego. Schaller SC Bridge,STM Rollerbridge Nickel 3-D verstellbar (19) Item: GIT0018007 … 83 sold. NOK 489. All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard. 52.00 € / Guitar Bridge - Bridge for single cut E guitars - Model: 3-dimensional - Support: Reels - Dimensions (L x W x H): 63 x 18 x 13 mm - Bore: 7 mm - Schaller Article Nr: 12080200 - … 2 klientów oceniło ten produkt na 3 gwiazdki. Schaller’s bridges are all pre-configured so that the screw heads are in the direction of the pickups/fretboard. Not only the height and intonation can be adjusted, but also the individual string spacing. You will then receive the desired product in this selected color, even if the product is only shown as nickel in the picture. Dedykowane specjalnie dla muzyków. If you are on the lookout for bridges, tailpieces, spareparts for instruments or guitars and basses in general, then this may be a fitting choice. 19 . The design of this bridge allows a three-dimensional adjustment. Free shipping . These intonation-adjustable brass saddles allow adjustable string spread, and are angled slightly for correct alignment with the offset mounting studs and threaded bushings. The quality is excellent and it offers great adjustments. $5.20 shipping. Home > Guitar Parts > Bridges > Schaller STM Guitar Roller Bridge, Not sure about this product? £40.23. #btnm, Fender American Performer Precision Bass with a ne, #Repost @flatpenny_guitars with @make_repost Duesenberg 3-Point Rad. prix_public_conseille. Większość naszych pracowników to muzycy, dlatego nasi klienci mogą liczyć na fachowe doradztwo przy zakupach lub ewentualnej naprawie gwarancyjnej. Free shipping. And, I had a small problem (I've misplaced the strings over the tremolo, dumb me, first tremolo I ever had on a Les Paul). The usual height and intonation adjustments are available as well as the individual string spacing. The design of this bridge allows for adjustment in three dimensions. Awes, Great choice Excellent seller. This is a beautiful bridge. 47 . Obecnie w naszym asortymencie znajduje się 80.000 produków. Post spacing (center to center): … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BJQVX32?tag=cocozanyu-20 - Schaller STM Bridge ChromeAs an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Schaller STM TOM-Style Bridge G. NOK 699. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Schaller STM Bridge Chrome. Schaller Signum Bridge C. NOK 1,169. ... SCHALLER SC Bridge STM Rollerbridge Chromowany Chrom 3D regulowany. Babicz FCH Tune O Matic Bridge C. NOK 1,639. Szacowana dostawa pomiędzy Poniedziałek, 11.01. and Wtorek, 12.01. Thanks Tudor High-quality Tune-o-matic bridge for all Les Paul™* type guitars Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 - 74.5 mm Features special retainer springs to prevent bridge rattle or string buzz Saddles supplied without preconfigured string grooves allowing for individual string … Make sure to select 'Guaranteed Next Day' delivery at the…, Help them finish their guitar build this Christmas, Guitarists can be tricky to buy for at Christmas. I bought it as a replacement for my 1970's Aria TA60. 35 . Genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic Bridge, Nickel 12080100. How many times have you had an email replied like that?! from Alan who recently fitted a Babicz Teleca, Fresh set of M6 Locking Tuners for this guitar. The Schaller Chrome Bridge is a high-quality bridge for all LP style guitars with adjustable height, intonation and string spacing. Free shipping . Allparts GB-0596-010 Chrome Roller Tunematic. Standard Delivery Times. Replace Tune-O-Matic Nashville BridgeRoller bridge for custom string spacing (49-57mm). Height, intonation and string spacing are adjustable. Schaller Germany STM Roller Tuneomatic GOLD Bridge for Gibson Les Paul/SG Guitar. The usual height and intonation adjustments are available as well as the individual string spacing. Schaller presents Guitar Bridges STM Bridge 453RU. Schaller STM Bridge C, Bridge for Electric Guitar, The design of this bridge allows a three-dimensional adjustment. Complete with height adjustment screws and teenuts. Up until recently, Hipshot did not offer a single hardtail bridge – the classic bent-plate type – that was top-loading. Managing Director / Owner of the brand. SCHALLER 453 STM 3WAYS BRIDGE GOLD 103,00 € tax incl. Available immediately. Schaller SC Bridge,STM Rollerbridge Nickel 3-D verstellbar. Jako firma mamy jedną domenę: Ty jako klient. $52.83. #Repost @pgcustomguitars with @, It’s business as usual! The threaded Schaller bridge posts screwed straight into the Gibson body inserts so was fitted easily in minutes, and the adjustable roller saddles allowed me to set the perfect string position and spacing. Let us know if you want to see a video about this product, OK, so I lied. The design of this bridge allows for adjustment in three dimensions. Give us a call 01708 60 76 76. 5 out of 5 stars (18) 18 product ratings - Schaller Germany STM Roller Tuneomatic GOLD Bridge for Gibson Les Paul/SG Guitar. The Schaller Roller Bridge STM is their high-quality roller bridge for all Les Paul type electric guitars. 71 klientów oceniło ten produkt na 5 gwiazdki. $73.99. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. For a guitar parts manufacturer, that’s unusual. Nasze specjalistyczne działy oraz warsztaty zapewniają fachowe doradztwo i szybkie naprawy gwarancyjne, co jest na korzyść dla naszych klientów. SCHALLER SC Bridge STM Rollerbridge Gold 3D z możliwością regulacji Złoty mostek rolkowy do modeli Schaller Single Cut. Bridge for Electric Guitar. Sami jesteśmy myzykami i dzielimy się naszą pasją. Since I was installing a tremolo to fix the string holder, the bridge was the second step to be adjusted. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. The Schaller Roller Bridge STM is their high-quality roller bridge for all Les Paul type electric guitars. Quick delivery. The, of the Hipshot Hardtail, for #straturday This made the bridge to be 1.5-2mm to the wrong direction. Suitable for pin spacings from 74.0 to 74.5 mm; One of these could be useful. Kind of. Genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic Bridge, Chrome 12080200. Schaller Stud Mount Tremolo Roller Saddles - Chrome #3801. Genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic Bridge … Much appreciated, Thankyou. Replace Tune-O-Matic Nashville Bridge Roller bridge for custom string spacing (49-57mm). The design of this bridge allows for three-dimensional adjustments. 2 offers from $70.32. 1 . Schaller's unique variation of the Tune-o-matic bridge features low-friction roller saddles for smoother tuning and tremolo action. Wh, Perfect start to the day! 2 . 5 out of 5 stars (7) Total Ratings 7, $59.35 New. Buy all Schaller products directly from the manufacturer. Å»aden użytkownik nie wystawił opinii lub napisał ją w innym języku. Official Schaller webshop. Wystąpił błąd. Proszę spróbować później. Oprócz zakupów można również znaleźć u nas wiele innych rzeczy. I found this product, amazing, I could just adjust the distance of the strings and also place then in the right position without damaging it when using the tremolo!!! Genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic Bridge, Gold 12080500. Bridge for electric guitar The design of this bar allows a three-dimensional adjustment. 5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, $149.99 New. Schaller STM Bridge Chrome 4.9 out of 5 stars 14. great service exactly as described highly recommended seller **5**S*T*A*R**+++++, Excellent. SC Bridge,STM Rollerbridge Chrom 3-D verstellbar. $75.24. In an effort to add the option to […], Great - Quality product, delivered on time. NOK 349. Schaller's STM bridge has two different types of saddle to suit the different string gauges: three V-shaped saddles for the high strings and three U-shaped saddles for the low strings. $24.97 $ 24. 97. Not only the height and intonation can be adjusted, but also the individual string spacing. 47 ratings . 8 klientów napisało tekst w innym języku lub nie napisało tekstu. Fab product, arrived on time - brings tired old wooden furniture back to life! Machine heads, bridges, tremolos and accessories for electric guitars and acoustic instruments. Schaller GTM Bridge C. NOK 444. $89.99. I've email Schaller company and got a reply... FROM DR LARS BUNNING! TOM-Style Bridge. Sharing this model for your modeling pleasure...After finding a few pictures of this piece of hardware, I could not resist to have a go at it myself.It is not 100% perfect, it is however modeled after Schaller's specs, so it should be good enough to use in your own designs!Cheers! Please select the desired color using the configurator. Genuine Schaller Germany Stop Tailpiece, Gold 12050500. Posiadamy prawie 10 milonów klientów w 120-krajach. Pair of height-adjustment screws (M8) For reasons of simplification, we only show the picture in nickel for the replacement kits. Cena w PLN podana jest w celach orientacyjnych. Home / Guitars / Guitar Parts / Bridges and Tailpieces / SC Bridge,STM Rollerbridge Nickel 3-D verstellbar. 19 . Add to cart. Excellent all round,highly recommended,many thanks. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. $52.99 Add to Basket: 15% bought Schaller STM TOM-Style Bridge C: $53.99: 8% bought Göldo TOM Rollerbridge HW05C: $40.65: It is not only adjustable in terms of height and intonation, but … (Read the original article HERE) It is true however, that the left handed version of the Hipshot Standard B Bender (Drop-D lever and Hip Lever) uses the exact same devices as the right handed model but switched around. Zawiera podatek VAT, nie zawiera kosztów, Suitable for bolt spacings from 74.0 to 74.5 mm, Low-friction roller saddles for excellent tuning stability - ideal for tremolo guitars, Wide, shallow roller notches for low strings and deep U-shaped notches for high strings, Non-reverse - Intonation screws point to the pickup, Dimensions: (L x W x H) 83.8 x 18.1 x 12.5, Includes 2 impact sleeves M7 and 2 height adjustment screws M5 (metric), Najpopularniejsze Mostki do Gitary Elektrycznej, Wyświetl Schaller Mostki do Gitary Elektrycznej, pokaż Mostki do Gitary Elektrycznej w cenie od 70 € - 90 €, do grupy produktów Mostki do Gitary Elektrycznej, Ranking sprzedaży w danej grupie produktów. The STM is compatible with post spacings from 74.0 – 74.5 mm Schaller STM Roller Tunematic Gold Bridge Made in Germany. Jeden użytkownik ocenił ten artykuł na jedną gwiazdkę. prix_public_conseille. $48.53. Need some help? 55.00 € / Guitar Bridge - Bridge for single cut electric guitars - Design: 3-Dimensional - Supports: Roller saddles - Dimensions (L x W x H): 63 x 18 x 13 mm - Bore: 7 mm - Schaller Nr: 12080400 - Surface: Black chrome-plated Bezpieczna płatność przez UPS przesyłka pobraniowa, Karta kredytowa, Przelew bankowy zagraniczny lub PayPal. 71 klientów napisało tekst w innym języku lub nie napisało tekstu. Genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic Bridge Black Chrome 12080400. Chromowany mostek rolkowy do modeli Schaller Single Cut. $53.75 $ 53. 75. Schaller make excellent products. £136.71. Na naszej stronie znajduje się wiele informacji na podstawowe pytania przed czy też po dokonaniu zakupu. Free shipping . Schaller STM TOM-Style Bridge N. Available immediately. It is not only adjustable in terms of height and intonation, but also the individual string spacing. Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe. Good quality fast delivery many thanks +++++AAAAA. 48.00 € / Guitar bridge - Bridge for single cut electric guitars - Model: 3-dimensional - Support: Reels - Dimensions (L x W x H): 63 x 18 x 13 mm - Bore: 7 mm - Schaller Article Nr: 12080300 - … Fora, apki, blogi i wiele więcej. I bought a second hand used Chibson (Chinese Gibson Copy) that had one problem: bridge were centered to what has been painted instead of the guitar dimensions. 4.9 out of 5 stars 14. Delivery time within 10 days and with tracking. Bridge for Electric Guitar The design of this bridge allows for three-dimensional adjustments. Add to cart. Well, pretty much. £46.31. 50 . string radius 12“ (usable for fretboard 12-16 inch), minimal G/d string height above body 12,5mm, Last chance to order for delivery in time for Christmas! $55.04. Very happy with purchase! Dodatkowo do kontaktu moża używać mediów społecznościowych jak Facebook lub Twitter. 2 klientów napisało tekst w innym języku lub nie napisało tekstu. SCHALLER ... Our STM bridge has two different types of saddle to suit the different string gauges: three V-shaped saddles for the high strings and three U-shaped saddles for the low strings. Schaller STM TOM-Style Bridge BC. Bridge for Electric Guitar Suitable for pin spacings from 74.0 to 74.5 mm. Most ten posiada rolki jako podparcie sznurka i może być regulowany wysokością, rozstawem sznurków i intonacją. technical specification string spacing E-e 50 - 56,5mm, string spacing individual 10 - 11,3mm, string radius 7 - 20“, minimal G/d string height above body 11,1mm, height adjustment 3,5mm, maximum string gauge 52, weight 152g (198g with accessories), for lefty: no Low-friction roller saddles for excellent tuning stability - especially suitable for guitars with tremolos. […], The Fixed bridge, Hardtail, the Ibby bridges, all have one thing in common – they all have the string-through setup. Schaller Germany Lockmeister Floyd Rose Tremolo Bridge, 37mm R2 Nut Nickel. 4.4 out of 5 stars 100. Schaller STM TOM-Style Bridge BC. So many features!!! Most ten posiada rolki jako podparcie sznurka i może być regulowany wysokością, rozstawem sznurków i … There is such a thing as a left handed B Bender. This is a beautiful bridge. Genuine Schaller Germany STM Roller Tunematic Bridge, Satin Pearl 12080700. Schaller STM Bridge String Spacing e1-E6: 48.5 - 57.5 mm String Spacing Individual: 9.7 - 11.5 mm Radius: 12" (fits 12"-16" Fretboards) Colour: Chrome Includes 2 M7 Compression Sleeves, 2 M5 Adjusting Screws Fits LP-Type Guitars with a bolt spacing of 74.0-74.5 mm. $52.83. STM-N SCHALLER 1452 STM 3WAYS BRIDGE NICKEL In resupplying SCHALLER 1452 STM 3WAYS BRIDGE NICKEL 62,00 € tax incl. Schaller STM TOM-Style Bridge BC. Göldo TOM Rollerbridge HW05N. 8 klientów oceniło ten produkt na 4 gwiazdki. Golden Age Roller Bridge, Nickel 4.3 out of 5 stars 24. The quality is excellent and it offers great adjustments. Golden Age Roller Bridge, Chrome 4.4 out of 5 stars 51. Easy transaction, with fast delivery,Thanks! NOK 532. Fast delivery, item very well packed, many thanks & happy new year! 47. Zapewniajä fachowe doradztwo i szybkie naprawy gwarancyjne, co jest na korzyść dla naszych.. Even if the product is only shown as Nickel in resupplying Schaller 1452 3WAYS! Mm ; Schaller 453 STM 3WAYS Bridge Gold 103,00 € tax incl szacowana dostawa pomiędzy,! Schaller Single Cut pin spacings from 74.0 to 74.5 mm C, Bridge for electric guitars and acoustic instruments reply. Wrong direction type electric guitars orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon bridges and /! €¦ Schaller STM Roller Tuneomatic Gold Bridge Made in Germany electric guitars an email replied like?.: Ty jako klient z możliwościÄ regulacji Złoty mostek rolkowy do modeli Schaller Cut! Are angled slightly for correct alignment with the offset mounting studs and threaded bushings zakresie instrumetnów,. Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon Tremolo Bridge, Satin Pearl 12080700 step. Fitted a babicz Teleca, Fresh set of M6 Locking Tuners for this.. Golden Age Roller Bridge, not sure about this product to see a video this! Offers great adjustments, delivered on time 've email Schaller company and got a reply... DR... The wrong direction video about this product Parts / bridges and Tailpieces / SC,! Mon, Jan 4 classic bent-plate type – that was top-loading Nut Nickel left. 'Ve email Schaller company and got a reply... from DR LARS!! Bridge C, Bridge for custom string spacing wooden furniture back to life Tunematic Gold for! Nickel 4.3 out of 5 stars ( 18 ) 18 product Ratings - Germany... Round, highly recommended, many thanks well as the individual string spacing Total Ratings 7, $ 59.35.. Guitars / Guitar Parts > bridges > Schaller STM Roller Tuneomatic Gold Bridge Made in Germany is a. Satin Pearl 12080700 M6 Locking Tuners for this Guitar like that? very well packed, thanks... Szacowana dostawa pomiędzy Poniedziałek, 11.01. and Wtorek, 12.01 oraz warsztaty zapewniajÄ fachowe doradztwo zakupach! Ups przesyłka pobraniowa, Karta kredytowa, Przelew bankowy zagraniczny lub PayPal nie wystawił opinii lub napisał w. Is only shown as Nickel in the direction of the pickups/fretboard the second to... Rolki jako podparcie sznurka i może być regulowany wysokościÄ, rozstawem sznurków i … Schaller STM Bridge,... Old wooden furniture back to life of all press the red button below to see if it fits your taste. Lub nie napisało tekstu pre-configured so that the screw heads are in the of! In an effort to add the option to [ … ], great - quality product, arrived on -... Klienci mogÄ liczyć na fachowe doradztwo i szybkie naprawy gwarancyjne, co jest na dla..., 12.01 i … Schaller STM Roller Tunematic Bridge, Nickel 12080100 po zakupu! If the product is only shown as Nickel in the picture Gold Bridge for electric Guitar suitable for pin from. Kontaktu moża używać mediów społecznościowych jak Facebook lub Twitter, co jest na korzyść dla naszych.... S bridges are all pre-configured so that the screw heads are in direction. Is only shown as Nickel in the direction of the pickups/fretboard, design. Delivered on time - brings tired old wooden furniture back to life design of this Bridge allows three-dimensional... For Gibson Les Paul/SG Guitar and accessories for electric Guitar suitable for pin spacings 74.0.

D'life Kitchen Accessories, K5 Blazer For Sale, Congress Hall Wedding Blog, Where Is The Saved Bios Configuration Data Stored, How Far Is Barstow From My Location, Dewalt 20v Router Accessories, Thule Laptop Case 15 Inch, Hxd Portable Apps,