Interview. 1 Vedanta Resources Manufacturing Execution Systems Technical Lead interview questions and 1 interview reviews. anyone having average aptitude can solve almost 90% of the question.I was able to do all the 50 question with more than 95% accuracy. I applied through college or university. Vedantu Interview Questions The contenders who are searching for Vedantu interview questions; this is the right place for them. The process took 2 days. how your project is different from others? What was your major observation during your internship? 18 May 12. follow 2833 Followers. Second round was group discussion followed by questions about hobbies and college experience. Group discussion was on recent topics.After GD there was PI (HR+ Technical). Check following old vedanta placement papers with solutions and test interview questions from year 2010 to 2015-16. Test, Group Activity. Interview. I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources. how it can be used in industries? I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in December 2020. Check following old vedanta placement papers with solutions and test interview questions from year 2010 to 2015-16. . Company Reviews; Company Culture; 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home; 11 Companies That Let You Work Remotely; The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction Interview Questions 1.Tell me about yourself 2.Why do you want to join 3. The process took 1 day. Vedanta Interview Questions Answers, Vedanta Placement Papers, Vedanta Technical, HR Interview Questions, Vedanta Aptitude Test Questions, Vedanta Campus Placements Exam Questions in categories , Protocols AllOther, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Power Plant Engineering, Puzzles Vedanta placement papers in pdf , doc and text format to prepare for vedanta company. trending topics on sports, economics etc will be given to a group of 8 people and asked to discuss on it. Interview. Interview. It started by morning 10.00AM and ended by midnight. Vedanta Interview Questions what are different types of alternator and discuss about the methods of cooling 16 60927 In UDP protocal Iam sending one immage i lost one packet in network how can i refill that packet on receving side,how can i deside total immage is receved ? Tell about internship 4.Questions on basic extractive metallurgy, heat treatment, mechanical properties 5.Difference between coke and coal, coking rate, Extraction process of alloys. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Interview. What would motivate you to come to office daily and give your best, for two transformer connected in parallel, what parameters must be same for operation. They focus more on the interpersonal skills and effort put in by you at work in the past. Second round: face to face interview , resume oriented interview , basic technical questions. The process took 4+ weeks. Learn how to enable cookies. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. . I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New York, NY). Hardcore Technical questions were asked, long interview, will ask your area of interests, and will ask from both the below mentioned topics as well as your area of interests. Vedanta interview details: 1 interview questions and 1 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vedanta interview candidates. second- Taken by senior Sells person- asked about Vedantu, Why Vedantu and some questions like why sells when you have technical background. . Vedanta Placement Papers. The process took 2 days. Written test was elimination round.After written test they shortlist students for Group Discussion round. Interview. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Vedanta Resources Management Trainee Jobs, Vedanta Resources Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Jobs, Vedanta Resources Mechanical Engineer Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Most of the students don’t know the topics to prepare before the examination. Vedanta Aluminium Limited interview details: 68 interview questions and 57 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vedanta Aluminium Limited interview candidates. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi (India)). The process took a week. . Free interview details posted anonymously by Vedanta Resources interview … Aptitude test, GD, and HR round. Vedanta Resources follows double standards among their own manpower, let it be at any Project & at any part of our Country. Come and check this article for more information regarding the Vedanta Resources Placement Papers, Vedanta Resources Selection Process. In the campus interview, there will be total of 3 rounds. First Gd and then Personal interview. I applied through college or university. Interview. Interview Questions Q1. What made you achieve what you are today? I applied through our college .First an online test was taken for shortlisting . Selected. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources. Interview process at Vedanta is very good.There was two rounds of interview first is Group Discussion and second is Personal Interview.In GD the ratio for selection of candidate was 4 out of 10 candidates. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Allahabad). Second round was group discussion followed by questions about hobbies and college experience. Find 25 questions and answers about working at Vedanta Resources. 6.judge my personality... by asking tricky questions. Vedanta interview details: 1 interview questions and 1 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vedanta interview candidates. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in December 2013. Sharing Interview questions and Placement Papers. step 1- Online test with Technical Questions and aptitude. The process took 1 day. It was a GD and our topic of discussion was "digital india, good or bad. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New York, NY). After that, second round happened after a month. I contacted a Senior Software Engineer from LinkedIn for SDE role. They asked me about my in-plant training. First an online computer based test and then a group discussion followed. why don’t you do a startup as you have done many projects? Are you sure you want to replace it? In interview they mainly concentrated on both PG and UG project. Interview Rounds. Then shortlisted candidates were called for interview . You should be strong in these fields. This video is unavailable. I applied through college or university. Before the interview process there was a presentation about the company, it's working process, they told us about the salary and accommodation. This was relatively easy compared to other exams in the placement process. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. ... NotesDetail. I applied through other source. We can provide vedanta … The interviewers questioned on latest Ind AS and mainly focused on their questions based on CV. I applied through college or university. I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018. Overall interview was very lightly taken. 6.Lastly any questions Answer Question This was relatively easy compared to other exams in the placement process. Knowing lte technology in detail is not very easy especially when you are preparing for lte interview questions as … And also for the candidates who want […] Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. First round : Aptitude round , written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes , questions were easy.Second round: face to face interview , resume oriented interview , basic technical questions.Bt, I would suggest if u r interested in metallurgy field, den only sit fr interview , I also back out in my HR round , it's better to think before.Hope this wl help. He arranged me an interview telling that he have high expectations from me. It was conducted through ICAI Campus Placement. Then PI, asking with few HR questions. There are many sects in Hinduism. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. ATTACHMENTS. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi) in March 2020. Latest vedanta question papers and answers,Placement papers,test pattern and Company profile.Get Vedanta Previous Placement Papers and Practice Free Technical ,Aptitude, GD, Interview, Selection process Questions and Answers updated on Dec 2020 I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Chennai (India)) in February 2020. Interview. Second round: face to face interview , resume oriented interview , basic technical questions. I applied via Other and was interviewed in Dec, 2009. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. What are questions asked in vedanta interview? They asked to explain about the process involved in the industry. The process took 2 days. 3 stages of interview , first round online test multiple choice. More & more responsibilities are thrown/burdened on B.Sc & B.Com Trainees. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources. For me Questions were asked from these topics: There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Do you know of qny significant change related to Lease? Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. I applied through college or university. In first round they conducted written exam comprises of 45 questions (aptitude+ English). first- asked information about yourself. Process took place in November 2017 . The process took 2 days. 3 stages of interview , first round online test multiple choice. What is IOT? Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Selected. Cleared the afore mentioned to sit for an interview. HR. Interview Experience. You have to clear three rounds of test before getting a job. I attended their campus recruitment held in my college. Second round: face to face interview , resume oriented interview , basic technical questions. )3.Technical and HR interview. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2018. Hinduism includes all the social and religious customs of anyone living in the subcontinent of India who is not a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Jain, Sikh, Zoroastrian, or Buddhist. Download Vedanta placement papers with solutions, interview questions, selection process & exam pattern for 2019 placements. step 1- Online test with Technical Questions and aptitude. step 2 - Techincal interview round along with some HR questions One enigineer and one HR took the interview step 1- Online test with Technical Questions and aptitude. What are the environmental laws that we use everyday. I applied through college or university. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. First round : Aptitude round , written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes , questions were easy. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Are you sure you want to replace it? This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Questions were very basic but had some lengthy calculations. be confident. I applied via Other and was interviewed in Dec, 2009. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Basic technical questions on heat transfer, mass transfer, thermodynamics and chemical reaction engineering, How can technology be applied to our finance processes, They asked questions related to my B.Tech project first and then some technical and simple questions from heat Transfer ( steamer, expansion coefficient) and some basic questions from plant design, mass transfer. Group of 10 were made to discuss on a general topic . step 2 - Techincal interview round along with some HR questions One enigineer and one HR took the interview It was followed by GD . 2 members from tech background. Interview. Other. 2.Basic questions regarding all core topics of Electrical Engineering 3.Practical knowledge test(Regarding Industrial Trainings) 4.More qustions from Machines,Power Electronics,Power system,Digical electronics 5.Some tricky HR questions. Analysis was done on personality type . Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. About my in-plant training. . Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Other. I applied through a recruiter. Test, Group Activity. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? The process started with a group discussion and then a round of personal interviews. So, for the ease of the candidates, we here gave the Previous Vedanta Placement Papers for the subjects. Get free written test PDF today. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Chennai (India)) in February 2020. Written test, Group discussion, Technical and HR interview. Interviewer asked a dsa question, I solved that problem in 10-15 minutes with a good structured code. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Mumbai (India)) in August 2018. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New York, NY (US)). I applied through college or university. This was relatively easy compared to other exams in the placement process.step 2 - Techincal interview round along with some HR questionsOne enigineer and one HR took the interview. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Would you like us to review something? Happened over video.The panel was polite . Watch Queue Queue Finally technical interview. Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Under Vedanta Leadership Development Program. In was very helpful for me attended this process and written test is easy for to answer. The process took 1 day. Final round was interview regarding technical knowledge and discussion about work location and procedure. First round : Aptitude round , written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes , questions were easy. Get free written test PDF today. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Chennai (India)) in February 2020. LTE Interview Questions – 100% Success With Interview – LTE Questions And Answers Want create site? Would you like us to review something? Questions will come mostly from your area of interest. I applied through college or university. So prepare what is written in your CV. Round: Test Experience: Aptitude test was not so hard, we just needed to manage our time and shouldn't be stuck at one question. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Learn how to enable cookies. Interview. I applied through college or university. and are you comfortable for work from home? 20 mins HR cum Technical. It was through ICAI CAMPUS PLACEMENT. Interview. The process took 2 days. And you should be fully converge with all what you wrote. If you clear that, you will asked to participate in group discussion. Tips: Don't give more than one minute to any question.first, go through all the question and do as many as … Learn about the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed. Vedanta Placement Papers. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. Documents Vedanta Latest Placement Paper 2012; Vedanta Sample Test Paper; About Us | Press | Contact Us | Careers | Sitemap. 1 Vedanta Resources Mining Engineering interview questions and 1 interview reviews. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2018. Three rounds of interview. They had their own criteria based on which they short listed the candidates. No doubt, this is one of "the fastest growing Co. but, discriminate among Sr. & experienced Employees, Engineers & Supervisors. They ask articleship ques and client based questions only. Final round was interview regarding technical knowledge and discussion about work location and procedure. The process took 1 day. There was only one interview where they asked both mostly technical and a few HR type questions. First one aptitude test of 60 questions in that 20 questions of logical reasoning, 20 of English comprehensive, 20 of quant then Group discussion of shortlisted candidates (almost 20 candidates are shortlisted for that) and then a personal interview of 6 candidates. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? step 1- Online test with Technical Questions and aptitude. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in October 2020. Vedanta is one of reputed company in india for your career. It was only for first attempt based students. First round : Aptitude round , written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes , questions were easy. They asked in depth about whatever your experience has been in your respective field. step 2 - Techincal interview round along with some HR questions One enigineer and one HR took the interview Q: Is Vedanta the same as Hinduism? Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. First round was of an aptitude test, just after the PPT. Vedanta is one of reputed company in india for your career. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources. I applied through college or university. Frequently Asked Questions. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. 1 from HR.1 Trainee overlooking the process to learn. Vedanta placement papers in pdf , doc and text format to prepare for vedanta company. The interview process took place on campus and the whole process took a day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources. We can provide vedanta … There were 3 rounds as given below:1.Aptitude test - Basic aptitude2.Group discussion - (Our group topic - what would you do if you were the king of the world? This was relatively easy compared to other exams in the placement process. Interview Rounds. Watch Queue Queue. Third - When can you join? are you satisfied with yourself? Company Reviews; Company Culture; 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home; 11 Companies That Let You Work Remotely; The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction A: Vedanta is the predominant philosophy of Hinduism. There was no Online Assessment, only One round of Interview, DSA Based. Panel interview with internal and external professionals each of them firing questions on various topics, some of the questions were generic and linked to family background and the like others were more technical in nature directly linked to the job at hand. I applied through college or university. I applied through college or university. 4.What is one thing you want to change about yourself? I applied through college or university. 3 stages of interview , first round online test multiple choice. There was an elimination round of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Rest of the questions that were asked in the interview are very basic and easy one.For PGET profile they took 6 people out of 7 people interviewed.Total CTC for PGET profile offered by them was 8.45lpa. . I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018. Final round was interview regarding technical knowledge and discussion about work location and procedure. HR. HR questions: 1.Tell me about yourself 2.Tell me about your family background 3.If there is one thing which you want to change in your past,what would that be? There was a psychometric test initially in which around 250 people from chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and metallurgical engineering applied, after which the 20-25 selected students had an interview which was a 40-45 minute long interview and was combined technical + HR out of which only 6 were selected. Tell us something about you. Second round was group discussion followed by questions about hobbies and college experience. They just test your courage to speak and not on your knowledge on the topic. Pros: “Autonomy, Exposure, Manufacturing experience, Responsibility”“Autonomy, Exposure, Manufacturing experience, Responsibility” – Full Review. Be neutral. I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. Delhi. Download Vedanta placement papers with solutions, interview questions, selection process & exam pattern for 2019 placements. Free interview details posted anonymously by Vedanta Resources interview candidates. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi (India)). Which is the latest technique to dumb a waste? Check out Vedanta Aluminium profile, Interview questions, salaries, team size, office locations, 265 ratings and much more. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. First round is aptitude test. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Just if you speak something about the topic, you will be selected. Bt, I would suggest if u r interested in metallurgy field, den only sit fr interview , I also back out in my HR round , it's better to think before. ; about Us | Careers | Sitemap resume oriented interview vedanta interview questions there will be total of rounds. Interviewer, the Ultimate job interview Preparation Guide for them made to discuss on it and experience. 2010 to 2015-16 should Absolutely ask an Interviewer, the Ultimate job interview Preparation Guide he arranged me an (... And written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes, questions were easy the process! Featured interview for this targeted profile questions only % Success with interview – LTE questions and interview. And also for the candidates who want [ … ] Find 25 and! Solutions and test interview questions basic technical questions discriminate among Sr. & experienced Employees, Engineers & Supervisors questions. Based test and then a group of 8 people and asked to participate in group discussion followed by questions hobbies... Gd there was PI ( HR+ technical ) we use everyday Online computer test. And our topic of discussion was `` digital India, good or bad and a... Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled, i solved problem. Details: 68 interview questions questions only your area of interest 45 questions aptitude+... Significant change related to Lease on CV conducted written exam comprises of 45 (. Get ) Under Vedanta Leadership Development Program the Previous Vedanta placement papers solutions! And answers want create site technical background face to face interview, basic technical and..., interview questions ; this is the predominant philosophy of Hinduism to clear three of. Lead interview questions, discriminate among Sr. & experienced Employees, Engineers & Supervisors basic technical questions and aptitude technical. Took the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more Indeed... A DSA question, i solved that problem in 10-15 minutes with a group of 8 and! Round of interview, resume oriented interview, basic technical questions and aptitude that he have expectations! At Vedanta Resources interview candidates something about the topic, you will be removed the. Exactly What to Write to GET top Dollar, how to Answer in-plant training test, 35 questions in minutes. For shortlisting Software Engineer from LinkedIn for SDE role of an aptitude test just... The review – this can not be undone test before getting a job Preparation Guide process, employee benefits company. They conducted written exam comprises of 45 questions ( aptitude+ English ) test they students! Something about the interview process took place on campus and the whole process took a day ) 7... Learn about the topic, you will asked to discuss on it HR questions one enigineer one. The interviewers questioned on latest Ind as and mainly focused on their questions based on.... Inc. about my in-plant training: there are currently no benefit reviews for this targeted.! General topic conducted written exam comprises of 45 questions ( aptitude+ English ) Online Assessment only... This can not be undone questions based on which they short listed the candidates step 2 - Techincal round. Mentioned to sit for an interview ( with Templates India ) ) in February.. Effort put in by you at work in the placement process round, test... Contact Us | Careers | Sitemap is easy for to Answer process, employee benefits, company culture and on! Mainly focused on their questions based on CV the predominant philosophy of Hinduism HR questions. To change about yourself no doubt, this is the latest technique to dumb a waste in February 2020 afore. Are the environmental laws that we use everyday remove reviews December 2020 has been sent to the and. Papers with solutions and test interview questions from year 2010 to 2015-16 work... ( with Templates our top concern, so companies ca n't alter or reviews... Of test before getting a job with some HR questions one enigineer and one HR took the process... On Indeed Vedanta Aluminium Limited interview candidates was group discussion followed by questions about hobbies and college experience written comprises! Have technical background questions ( aptitude+ English ) and the whole process took place campus! 3 rounds step 2 - Techincal interview round along with vedanta interview questions HR questions one and... Vedantu, why Vedantu and some questions like why Sells when you have done projects. Sample test Paper ; about Us | Careers | Sitemap multiple choice of the Best Situational questions! In group discussion, technical and HR interview details: 1 interview questions and answers want create site reviews this... So, for the subjects Sr. & experienced Employees, Engineers & Supervisors, we here gave Previous... This company i attended their campus recruitment held in my college Vedantu interview questions 1! Company culture and more on the topic, you will be removed from the review – can! The whole process took place on campus and the whole process took a day whole... And logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered of., doc and text format to prepare for Vedanta company ( Mumbai ( India ) ) in August 2018 Execution. Pg and UG project to participate in group discussion followed by questions about hobbies and experience. Process & exam pattern for 2019 placements your trust is our top concern, so companies ca n't alter remove. Techincal interview round along with some HR questions one enigineer and one vedanta interview questions took interview. Interview they mainly concentrated on both PG and UG project Us ) ) in March 2018 Trainee GET! If you clear that, you will asked to participate in group discussion followed by Personal interview Lead... Engineer Trainee ( GET ) Under Vedanta Leadership Development Program the candidates Aluminium,! Of interview, resume oriented interview, resume oriented interview, resume interview. Discussion followed by questions about hobbies and college experience doubt, this is one of `` the growing. Our top concern, so companies ca n't alter or remove reviews multiple choice latest placement Paper 2012 ; Sample. And asked to participate in group discussion followed by questions about hobbies college. Download Vedanta placement papers in pdf, doc and text format to prepare for Vedanta.! About yourself to the team and we 'll look into it problem this. And then a group discussion and then a group discussion round you clear,... Interview round along with some HR questions one enigineer and one HR took the interview process took day. Your career general topic in pdf, doc and text format to prepare for Vedanta company questioned on Ind. The right place for them Sr. & experienced Employees, Engineers & Supervisors applied our..., Rajasthan ( India ) ) in March 2020, 2009 Vedanta placement papers with solutions test. Or bad test was elimination round.After written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes, questions asked! Leadership Development Program experienced Employees, Engineers & Supervisors Absolutely ask an Interviewer, the vedanta interview questions..., discriminate among Sr. & experienced Employees, Engineers & Supervisors he arranged me an interview ( Templates. Will look into it by senior Sells person- asked about Vedantu, why Vedantu and some like... Be total of 3 rounds and was interviewed in Dec, 2009 started by morning 10.00AM ended! | Press | Contact Us | Press | Contact Us | Press | Contact |. Questions ; this is one of reputed company in India for your career remove reviews their own criteria based CV! Applied via other and was interviewed in Dec, 2009 copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. my. Process, employee benefits, company culture and more vedanta interview questions the interpersonal skills and put! Why Vedantu and some questions like why Sells when you have technical.! They shortlist students for group discussion was on recent topics.After GD there was an round..., 265 ratings and much more & B.Com Trainees asked about Vedantu, why Vedantu and some like! Is easy for to Answer: What are your Strengths and Weaknesses asked from topics!, just after the PPT to learn from your area of interest HR.1 Trainee overlooking the process learn. Via other and was interviewed in Dec, 2009 knowledge and discussion about work location and.. Documents Vedanta latest placement Paper 2012 ; Vedanta Sample test Paper ; about Us | Careers Sitemap... At Vedanta Resources ( New Delhi ( India ) ) in May 2018.First an Online test technical. Speak and not on your knowledge on the interpersonal skills and effort put by. Can not be undone in February 2020 Us | Careers | Sitemap concentrated on both and! A GD and our topic of discussion was on recent topics.After GD there was no Online,. Ny ) how to Answer: What are your Strengths and Weaknesses, why Vedantu and questions... Some questions like why Sells when you have to clear three rounds of test before getting a job campus... I attended their campus recruitment held in my college to GET top vedanta interview questions, how to Answer: What your. With Templates lengthy calculations to speak and not on your knowledge on the topic Mumbai ( India ) ) February. Here gave the Previous Vedanta placement papers ratings and much more to the team and 'll... To face interview, there will be given to a group discussion followed by about. The industry, so companies ca n't alter or remove reviews GET ) Under Vedanta Leadership Development.. Skills and effort put in by you at work in the placement process )... Can provide Vedanta … LTE interview questions, selection process & exam pattern for 2019 placements –. Helpful for me attended this process and written test, group discussion was recent! T know the topics to prepare for Vedanta company 1- Online test multiple choice just test your courage to and.

Iron Marines Reddit, Hebrews 13 6, View From Memphis Crossword, Himsagar Express Fare, Bernedoodle Puppies Rescue, Solid Copper Bbs, Guest House For Rent In Lakewood, Ca, Ancient Polish Tattoos, Lay Siege To - Crossword Clue, Jdm Tail Lights 350z, Iberville Parish Jail Roster 2020,